New Reborn Team (11) Need help with stuff for my team!

Noir

whoops mb didn't know they were still around, where exactly in tanzan?

I saw the everywhere in Tanzan Mountain, and also in the depths of it where you fight that "giant steel thing - spoilers"... On the depths of it there's also Boldore, but i guess you already knew that...

I don't think you can get a Scope Lens now, unless it is the dept. store... will check...

And the gen 6 crits mechanics will be introduced in ep. 11 if i'm not mistaken...

EDIT: Scope Lens on 3rd floor of the dept. store... yep...

Well, damn. No more 50%/100% crit rates on Unfezant so it sucks....;-; was hoping to see a new niche in it as an awesome crit abuser. How do you variate your game between different games and modify the data? And I'm going to find a Pidove now.

EDIT: Also, assuming the old versions, what items are accessible in the Dept Store with the ambushed boy sticker and the lift girl sticker (which was replaced by a Smoochum egg)?

Edited by YagamiNoir4896

EDIT: Also, assuming the old versions, what items are accessible in the Dept Store with the ambushed boy sticker and the lift girl sticker (which was replaced by a Smoochum egg)?

Assuming you didn't play version 9, you can get to the 6th floor of the dept. store (Which has prolonging items and the type gems...)

EDIT: Yep at your last post ^^

Edited by Vinny953

Assuming you didn't play version 9, you can get to the 6th floor of the dept. store (Which has prolonging items and the type gems...)

Prolonging items? You mean the weather rocks?

Shelly was pretty hard, especially consider my Infernape constantly disobeyed. Dwebble was easily dealt with my Klink and Scyther was easy with a lucky Infernape Flame Wheel. My new member completely ate Yanmega for breakfast and weakened Masquerain enough for my EV absorber to finish it off. My current EV absorber (who is partially EV Trained) weakened Wormadam enough for Trubbish to set up Toxic Spikes and kill Wormadam while Infernape finished Volbeat.

My team after Shelly:

392.gif

Infernape

Hasty Nature

Iron Fist

Scope Lens (I got this from the third floor with the third sticker, so I regretted not using Unfezant this round, but oh well)

Level 38

Grass Knot

Mach Punch

Flame Wheel

Close Combat

I'm a little concerned about facing Shade with this guy, but he's fast enough to revenge kill a few things. Again, he's swift, he's fast, and he hits hard. He's still the best member I got. I'll get this to 40, alongside my other stuff.

426.gif

Drifblim

Mild Nature

Unburden

Oran Berry

Level 33

Hex

Charge Beam

Ominous Wind

Phantom Force

My new team member, Drifblim is a literal monster in every sense of the word. His 31 Special Attack and Mild Nature is devastating and he'll be my star player for Shade. It outsped Yanmega after Ancient Power brought it to Unburden range and killed it with a Charge Beam/Ominous Wind combo. I'm glad that Phantom Force was included, as it helps me to dodge some hits sometimes to help with my Toxic damage (*cough* Toxic Spikes *cough*) and is a very powerful move overall, doing more damage than any unboosted move from it's set.

568.gif

Trubbish

Adamant Nature

Aftermath

Quick Claw

Level 33

Acid Spray

Take Down

Toxic Spikes

Sludge Bomb

Future Ms.Biggles is still my main wall and hazard supporter. She'll be evolving soon enough, particularly before I get to Shade.

599.gif

Shiny Klink

Jolly Nature

Minus

Level 31

Gear Grind

Autotomize

Rock Smash

Charge Beam

I'll get him to Klang before Shade.

587.gif

Shiny Emolga

Jolly Nature

Motor Drive

Level 29

Nuzzle

Pursuit

Electro Ball

Charge Beam

Emolga did nothing in this battle, to be honest.

Edited by YagamiNoir4896

Shade was a piece of cake, way too easy with Drifblim sweeping everything with OP Unburden. What I didn't understand was how his Chandelure managed to outspeed me after Unburden, something that Gengar failed to do, on the first run, although a lucky boost with Ominous Wind easily gave me the match.. Gourgeist also looks waaaay too scary in this 0-0

Anyways, here's my team.

392.gif

Infernape

Hasty Nature

Iron Fist

Scope Lens

Level 40

Grass Knot

Mach Punch

Flame Wheel

Close Combat

Infernape hasn't changed too much, and the only thing he did in this battle was kill Golett with Grass Knot. Still waiting for move tutor Flare Blitz Ame ;-;

426.gif

Drifblim

Mild Nature

Unburden

Oran Berry

Level 40

Shadow Ball

Charge Beam

Ominous Wind

Phantom Force

The team's new MVP, he easily cleaned half of Shade's team like a knife through butter. Unburden is a really good ability to have.

569.gif

Garbodor

Adamant Nature

Aftermath

Toxic Plate

Level 37

Body Slam

Acid Spray

Toxic Spikes

Sludge Bomb

Mrs.Biggles is here! She's way more tanky, has much higher Attack but currently lacks the moves.

Klink and Emolga haven't been touched, but I seriously need new Pokes to fit. What would be better; the Magma or the Aqua Gang? Gib some guidelines and thanks in advance.

So I've beaten PULSE Muk and I'm struggling at Apophyll and it's entire league of dangerous Fighting types. The only stuff I have know is a Level 45 Infernape (Thanks for Flare Blitz Ame ILY) that is perfectly EV Trained, with a Fist Plate, my Garbodor, my Shiny Klang, and my Drifblim. What else can I put in, preferably something other than Azumarrill or Gyarados (no offense) as I want a bit of a challenge. Thanks in advance. I'd also be very willing to breed movesets on things.

preferably something other than Azumarrill or Gyarados (no offense)

Nothing... There's nothing that you can use apart from these two... Your bound to fail now...

But honestly, give me a second so i can remember some stuff you can get before Apophyll... I'll edit this...