Pleased to meet you all.

Hero_Azure

I hope I am not being too formal, I try to be as polite as possible. Moving on, my name is Hero_Azure. I am a novice LPer, I enjoy playing Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh! and Megaman games more than others. I am also a script writer working for ShadowRockZX's Rise of the Shadows series. As I have said before i try to be as polite as possible, truthfully I am fairly shy but I always try to work at it to become better as myself. Other things that interest me... Good books, friendly people... And I suppose just to have a good time.

Anything else you would like to know feel free to ask. Also on a side note I am uncertain if i'm allowed to advertise but incase you are curious I shall provide a link.

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpWJiLgoKfb9VUvcw8oyKeA

Nope your good with advertising. That really isn't advertsing to most people.

Anyways. Welcome. Before anyone else steals my joke, destroy your sanity now and your time here will just be that much better. Also, feel free to download Pokemon Online and join the Reborn Server. A lot of Reborn happens there.

If you have any questions, don't be afraid to aks here or ask me by PM. I'm always willing to help.

Hello, and welcome! Ahh.. Tempest and his sanity jokes. You'll find out soon enough they are a standard.

Anyways, reiterating what Tempest said, Pokemon Online is basically out chat room. We usually have the highest number of people online during weekends and the end of the week. No surprise there, so even if you're not that into the meta-game, feel free to chill on the server, waiting for something interesting.

So once again, welcome and enjoy your stay!

Nope your good with advertising. That really isn't advertsing to most people.

Anyways. Welcome. Before anyone else steals my joke, destroy your sanity now and your time here will just be that much better. Also, feel free to download Pokemon Online and join the Reborn Server. A lot of Reborn happens there.

If you have any questions, don't be afraid to aks here or ask me by PM. I'm always willing to help.

I shall take you up on that offer, I have sent you a question in a private message. And thank you for the welcome.

Hello, and welcome! Ahh.. Tempest and his sanity jokes. You'll find out soon enough they are a standard.

Anyways, reiterating what Tempest said, Pokemon Online is basically out chat room. We usually have the highest number of people online during weekends and the end of the week. No surprise there, so even if you're not that into the meta-game, feel free to chill on the server, waiting for something interesting.

So once again, welcome and enjoy your stay!

You have my thanks.

Tip: Try not double posting things or adding onto comments. If people make gigantic posts try just saying @Tennshine or @Tempest. Kinda de-floods the thread a bit.

Anyways, welcome to Reborn! Hope we can see you on the forums and the server!