Need to decide on a 6th. Help?

Felicity

• Support Squad

Ok so im at the point where you are in the orphanage and i Kinda want to establish my team so i dont have to do several of hours of grinding a pokemon for a single boss. i'd rather grind all my pokes when i get to the end of the episode. I would really appreciate some ideas for my 6th.

Here's the Team

Natsu the Infernape

lvl 36

Ability Iron Fist

Close Combat

Flame Wheel

Ember

Mach Punch

Arceus the Gyarados

Lvl 33

Ability; Moxie

Ice Fang

Twister

Bite

Dragon Rage

Redemption the Shiny Golem

Lvl 35

Ability: Sturdy

Smack Down

Magnitude

Selfdestruct

Rock Smash

Fae the Gardevoir

Lvl 31

Ability: Synchronise

Calm Mind

Charge Beam

Confusion

Teleport

Roberta the Grimer (I never realized how many party pokemon i had beginning with G...)

Lvl 32

Ability: sticky hold (will soft reset evolution for poison touch)

Sludge Bomb

Screech

Mud Bomb

Minimize

Thx in advance

Edited by DobbyTheElf

Trust me, regardless of what you pick, you're going to have to grind even if you pick a decent typing matchup for your team. especially for a 'certain' boss. No spoilers for you soz (:

In terms of where you are and the upcoming gym leaders, I'd recommend Yamask. Cofagrigus is a great addition for the next 3 leaders (but you'll get rid of it, If you havent switched out yet Im dead surprised, seriously). You could also go with Pumpkaboo, which becomes Gourgeist. As in Super Size forme, it has bulky stats and learns some nice moves (trick or treat doesnt work but yanno, you can keep it for later~). Plus, it's ghost types removes the grass type poison weakness, make it formidable against any poison gym leaders/ trainers, if you know what I mean~ especially a certain friend your player character has in game.

But sadly, it looks like you've used one linkstone on Golem. Luckily for you, theres 2 more you can get as far as I know, again, no spoilers soz (:< bahahahah Im so evil~

Edited by Lynxiechan

• Support Squad

Trust me, regardless of what you pick, you're going to have to grind even if you pick a decent typing matchup for your team. especially for a 'certain' boss. No spoilers for you soz (:

In terms of where you are and the upcoming gym leaders, I'd recommend Yamask. Cofagrigus is a great addition for the next 3 leaders (but you'll get rid of it, If you havent switched out yet Im dead surprised, seriously). You could also go with Pumpkaboo, which becomes Gourgeist. As in Super Size forme, it has bulky stats and learns some nice moves (trick or treat doesnt work but yanno, you can keep it for later~). Plus, it's ghost types removes the grass type poison weakness, make it formidable against any poison gym leaders/ trainers, if you know what I mean~ especially a certain friend your player character has in game.

But sadly, it looks like you've used one linkstone on Golem. Luckily for you, theres 2 more you can get as far as I know, again, no spoilers soz (:< bahahahah Im so evil~

thx guys, and this is my third playthrough, so bring on the horrors!