What should i replace with?

Omega_Ra1der

I need help balcaning out my team before shelly battle I do have a bellsprout and a boldore on standby I think replacing my hm slave or my whrilipede

my team Combusken lv.32 Gardevoir lv.30 Luxray lv.30 Pidgeotto lv.30 and my whjrilipede which is lv 28 my hm slave ratata lv.18

Well Shelly starts off with Dwebble. So Combusken, granted you know bulk up, should be able to deal a helluva lot of damage in general with a full boost from bulk up.

A recommendation? Probably Azumarill. It can learn Bounce at level 23 as an azurill then you can delevel it so it can learn aqua tail at level 20 as a marill. It learns aqua tail again as Azumarill at level 21, and coupled with Huge power does a helluvalot of damage. So yeh (:

Whirlipede can be a good asset with it's poison typing. Be careful though, Shelly's Yanmega knows Ancientpower, and air cutter. I'd recommend you evolve it to a Scolipede before fighting her. And keep poison tail because it can poison, I think. x.x

Boldore would do really good against everything except her Masquerain and Yanmega. If you want the movesets of the two I can give them to you. I can also tell you her whole team off scratch (If I remember them correctly. D:) But that's up to you as to whether you want me to make it easier or you want to face the unknown head on~ which is more fun :D

WEEEEEELLL.... I can tell you 5 of them, I've forgotten her sixth (it'll probably come back to me tmrw morning or something e.e)

Edited by Lynxiechan

I think it evolves at level 30, so you haven't got far to go. Just make sure you get the puzzle right, now THAT is a hard, prickly thorn to pull out of your backside.