Marowak

Bullet

To submit a set for this Pokémon, please Copy and Paste the following code into a new reply and fill it out accordingly. Please post only set per reply.
[quote][Set Name]
[Species Name] (M/F) @ [Hold Item]
Trait: [Ability]
EVs: [EVs]
[Nature] Nature
- Move 1
- Move 2
- Move 3
- Move 4

[Description of Set][/quote]
Please note that the format for the set's details matches that produced by Pokemon Online's Export Button, so feel free to copy/paste sets directly from your teams, with your own description provided.

• 4 months later...
Since Wolf asked so nicely~

[s]BONER[/s]KILLER
Marowak (M) @ Thick Club
Trait: Rock Head
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk) / Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Fire Punch / ThunderPunch
- Double-Edge
- Stone Edge / Rock Slide
- Earthquake / Bonemerang

Thick Club is one of the best items to go with Marowak. If you run Adamant, Marowak will have a beastly 568 Atk. Double-Edge works well with Rock Head due to the lack of recoil, basically it's like now a Normal type move with 120 Base Power. Fire Punch for Bronzong and Grass types while ThunderPunch is for Water types. Stone Edge has more Base Power and a high chance to crit, while Rock Slide is more accurate and has a chance to flinch. Earthquake is powerful with the STAB boosts, Bonemerang is basically Marowak's version of Dual Chop, it can break Subs and Sashes but has a chance to miss.

Guest Mafia
Trickwak

Marowak (M) @ Thick Club
IVs: 0 Spd
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def
Brave Nature (+Atk, -Spd)
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Fire Punch
- Double-Edge

Only useful for trickroom teams. Double-edge is to abuse rock head, Stone edge and earthquake are for coverage and firepunch is for that annoying bronzong that seems to fly. Thick club is a give since it doubles his attack.

Guest Mafia
Pass the asswhooping, please.

Marowak (M) @ Thick Club
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Earthquake / bonemerang
- Stone Edge
- Fire Punch
- Double-Edge

This is similar to the first build only this one focuses on getting buffs from a baton pass team. After getting +6 Atk, Spd, Def and SpDef pass the asswhooping to marowak and watch hell break loose. Same coverage as before and thick club doubles your attack which is the main gimmick to the set.

• 3 weeks later...
i eventually dropped marowak and replaced him with Sandslash (who is working for me nicely) the problem i had with Marowak is his speed.... max Eving speed for him didn't do anything for me

• 6 months later...
SmackQuake
Marowak (M/F) @ Thick Club
EVs: 4 HP/ 252 Attack/ 252 Special Defense (or) 252 HP/ 4 Attack/ 252 Special Defense
Adamant Nature
- Double Edge
- Earthquake/ Bonemerang
- Smack Down
- Swords Dance

Easily one of the strongest Pokemon out there, Marowak can also take an impressive amount of damage. Smack Down to force a switch out with Dragonite and Skarmory, Double Edge to abuse Rock Head with, EQ for STAB power and Bonemerang for the same amount of damage as EQ, but with Sash breaking capabilities, and Swords Dance to skyrocket Marowak's attack in either the 1,000's or the 800's, depending on the EV set that you used. Pure power, excellent for a Trick Room team, or one with Wish support.

• 4 weeks later...
Not the best marowak set, but nasty when I used it with Sand Tomb :)

---

Marowak (F) @ Focus Sash
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Earthquake
- Fire Punch
- ThunderPunch
- Perish Song

---

Pretty simple, really. Can dish out hits, or use Perish Song for someone else to come in later and trap the suckers.

• 2 months later...
[quote name='Mafia' timestamp='1307346289' post='15382']
Trickwak

Marowak (M) @ Thick Club
IVs: 0 Spd
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def
Brave Nature (+Atk, -Spd)
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Fire Punch
- Double-Edge

Only useful for trickroom teams. Double-edge is to abuse rock head, Stone edge and earthquake are for coverage and firepunch is for that annoying bronzong that seems to fly. Thick club is a give since it doubles his attack.
[/quote] I use this Marowak for my Trick Room team. I made him with my own imagination after a few minutes of scrolling through the move list and looking for good attacks. Great minds think alike. ^_^