Reborn Team Building Game

Bearadactyl

Aright, I'm bored and have ben absent for a good long while now. So, I've decided to come up with a fun little forum game. So, here is how it works:

Post 1 names off a pokémon.

Post 2 has to create a team, centered around that particular pokémon.

It will continue in this format.

Post 1, pokémon.

Post 2, team.

Post 3, pokémon.

Post 4, team.

Etc, etc.

Obviously a few rules need to be made for this.

Rule #1: There are obvious exceptions, such as Magikarp and other "useless" pokémon. (Unless you make it clear the team to be made for it is for, say Petite/Little Cup. However, this is the only acceptable circumstance.)

Rule #2: Keep it Clean. :[keepitclean]:
This isn't a competition, it's just a fun little thing. So, obviously no calling anyone a scrub or giving criticism where it is not warranted. Being constructive and commenting on certain teams is all fine and dandy. Just keep elitism and general jerkiness out of the picture.

Rule #3: The same team cannot be posted more than once, by anyone. And, I mean no minor changes such as one move being changed. I mean, no team with all six of the exact same pokémon.

Rule #4: Try and give your team a fancy/creative name! Not required, but it would be preferred.

Rule #5: No specific details on the pokémon, as that removes flexibility/creativity. No naming specific tiers, either. The only exception is Little/Petite Cup to give the weaker pokémon a fair game. You simply list the pokémon, nothing else. No abilities/moves/etc.

Rule #6: You can be as totally outrageous and/or practical as you like. Remember, this is for fun, nothing else.

Note: This is quite similar to the Research Center forum, however opposed to making a single set for a pokémon you are making and entire team to center around said pokémon.

I'll start us off with the first pokémon: Garbodor.

i_didn__t_ask_to_look_this_way____by_rhy

Mr. Bigglesworth Dream Team!

1- Garbodor

2- Skitty

3- Jigglypuff

4- Marill

5- Happiny

6- Pichu

Totally unpractical, just thinking about his happiness.

trubbish_by_pettyartist-d3bn0h5.jpg

Edited by Notus

Gengar-star

Hydregion- dat psychic immunity

Bastiodon- Lemme help ya out Hydry/obv physical sweeper

Reuniclus- special wall

Gardevoir- required waifu

Mudkip- required staple, must have or will lose

Also I say the person to post the team should be the one who says the next pokemon, just a me thing tho.

If we agree the Alomomola, not ignore