Late Introduction

James-Sensei

HELLO REBORN FORUMS, due to my enormous amounts of free time, I have been doing pretty short reviews, and being more active in the community forums.

Um about myself...well I like 2D woman....and,...animal girls (Just the ears and tails on them) foxes are my favorites Here's a little song I just made up:

Kistune~ Yay~ So many fluffy tails~ at 800 years~You have 9~ To wrap around me~ So...fluffy~ X3

I need to get out more ;~;

Well its more like I appreciate a good character design, and their personalities that're formed by the creator.

Favorite Pet: Cats, cause their more independent then dogs

Besides that I like playing games mainly JRPGs, I have tried shooters and the ones I have played are quite enjoyable but...I have a problem with aim, and jumping...so platforming isn't exactly my forte...My favorite battle system is real time action, such as the Tales games and FF Crisis Core.

Favorite Weapon: Swords, katana are cool too, and the mark of heroes!

Favorite battle style: Hit em hard and fast! Before they can get at you.

I love music but I'm super picky about it if one thing is off in the first few seconds I won't like it, I dislike country Japanese folk its too monotone for my taste, metal and rap. I do like music in Japanese, probably cause of how the language is.

I love love love anime and manga, but anime more because it brings the manga characters to life and is in full color, and I'm pretty up to date on the latest comedy anime in Japan.

Well since that's out of the way, I'll need to find something else to do

Edited by James-Sensei

It is highly recommended that all remnants of sanity are removed from your person, as sanity sees very little use here. If you choose to remove it, please dispose of it through the adjacent window and I will execute the sanity later.

In all seriousness, Welcome. Any aficianados of Japanese culture usually fit right in. Enjoy you permanet stay.