Changed initial El battle?

Seehan

• Administrators

The battle was kind of thrown in at the last minute because I had a sprite for Parson El which wouldn't have otherwise been used so I was like " ~kay, I'll just make a little easter egg"

But then I decided to expand the story of episode 10, splitting it into what's now 10/11 which created the whole arc with the Ditto thing and gave the player a reason to battle El as part of the story. Having done that, the easter egg was redundant.

The battle was kind of thrown in at the last minute because I had a sprite for Parson El which wouldn't have otherwise been used so I was like " ~kay, I'll just make a little easter egg"

But then I decided to expand the story of episode 10, splitting it into what's now 10/11 which created the whole arc with the Ditto thing and gave the player a reason to battle El as part of the story. Having done that, the easter egg was redundant.

But...but...but.....I battled him.....Does that mean my character had a halucination of that battle now?

• 2 months later...

Which Episode did the El battle get removed? I still have Episode 9, but when I checked it to see if I could battle El, he wouldn't battle me. Is it because I've been playing Reborn with Episode 10 for a while, or what?

Which Episode did the El battle get removed? I still have Episode 9, but when I checked it to see if I could battle El, he wouldn't battle me. Is it because I've been playing Reborn with Episode 10 for a while, or what?

Did you beat Serra? i'm pretty sure the battle is only before Bennett/Serra...

Hmm... maybe she removed the battle against El in 9, cuz she was already thinking about 10? idk...

I don't have episode 9 anymore, so it's not like i can test or something...

(Also, i might restart the league tomorrow if i lose against Aya, so i'm going to copy that Dragonite moveset... Thanks! ^^)

I see... Well, shoot. I guess it was Episode 8 that had the battle? Oh well, it's obsolete now.

Also, good luck with Dragonite. So far, this moveset's been good, but I guess it's cause I've been lucky with the team.

Guess what? I CAN battle El after all! I guess the El battle is taken out in Episode 9.5 or 10, because I can battle him easily in Episode 9.

I have to talk to Serra first, then when she wants me to battle Bennett, I have to talk to El twice. All he has is a Snorlax... a Level 65 Snorlax... Shouldn't be a problem, right?