Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

yureyu key puzzle. help!

RazeArmada

Question

Alright so.. Apparently Ame decided the puzzle was too easy so he put a tree on the top right so you can't solve it the old way. With all due respect for Ame as a game designer (I admire this game, it's freakin' amazing), fuck this puzzle.

It makes me feel like a complete retard and I cannot solve this. I don't even want the fucking Rotom, I only want to evolve my stupid Magneton.

I mean really, maybe it's because I'm really tired atm but how do you solve this? Is it even possible?

EDIT: Aaaalrighty, I did it. Nevermind my former post.

I have no idea how it worked exactly, though.

Anyway, you gotta work your way from the left to the right and somehow you can solve. it.

Damn, that was the hardest boulder puzzle I ever did in my entire life, and I have done plenty of these haha.

Dat nerco'd. And yes, it was pretty damm hard, but a occasional challenge is always interesting.

Edited by ~Derpy Simon

1 month and some days old? I don't think that's "that old", so no need to lock it. That's how i see it at least.

Anyway, Ame changed the puzzle wat? Can't really help you there mate, but if you wait 40+ hours maybe i can reach that part of the game again and help you.

lol jk i take 40 hours+ just to beat Julia. dat exploring tho

I have a problem related to this - when you first enter the area of Tanzan from where Saphira just came there are lots of boulders, a series of ledges to the right and a small stairway leading to another ledge just above you. The problem is that the stairway has a boulder on top of it, and not a boulder that can be removed with rock smash or strength. Someone help me out here? I really need that key.

it should become breakable later in the game after you beat one of the Gym Leaders (i don't remember who) and the puzzle is not that difficult (took me only 5 tries) just start from one corner and (try to) make a semicircular path