Not really sure if this counts as a bug for the uploader or is an issue on my end but...

FaisLittleWhiteRaven

When I tried using the updater to go from version 13.5.3 to version 13.5.5 I ended up getting this message on the updater before it closed and very much did not update. 

Spoiler

image.png.df5d0961ad7cd92f8a1bcb8e2b3fb2fd.png

So um yeah. Hope if it's something on your end that this is helpful and if it turns out to be something on my end that... idk, it can be worked out pretty easily XD

(Also apologies for not using the bug report form if I was supposed to for this as well, this didn't seem to fit any of the catagories but still definitely felt like something that needed to be mentioned if it wasn't just happening to me maybe performance? But it's not affecting the gameplay or anything, just the updater... )

Edit: After much double checking I believe it was an issue on my end (security app was autoblocking blocking files from being changed even though I had allowed Rejuvenation's updater to do so before) but will leave this comment here just in case I'm wrong/someone else had similar issues.