Quicksilver Spear Murkrow?

trickroom

So while hunting for a Brave Bird Murkrow through a Mr Luck contract (would not recommend, but I kinda need one for my mono dark run to get past Flora.), I happened to stumble across one with a funky move I've never heard of: Quicksilver Spear.image.thumb.png.1f6195006c121ef66e09bdfcf0d73669.png

I have no idea what this is. I've never seen it before, and its not on bulbapedia. Its not even a good move, especially for something like murkrow/honchkrow. 75% accuracy base 80 power steel type move. 100% speed drop chance, and supposedly deals constant damage on... something. The text gets cut off before I can read the whole effect.

image.png.e7411d028a16150add16128372ff1820.png

It doesn't cause any errors as far as I can tell, and even has a move animation, even tho its just sacred sword. I'm willing to bet the part that getting cut off is related to a specific field. As for which field that is, I have no idea. My guess would be Colosseum, Dragons Den, Fairy Tale or Deep Earth. If anyone knows where this is from, I'd love to know.

btw why is it impossible to get balls at all during chapter 10????? im down to 4 net balls and a glitter ball and i still dont have brave bird murkrow.

• Like 1