Stoutland: Level 45; Rock Smash, Retaliate, Crunch, Take Down

Vileplume: Level 44; Acid, PoisonPowder, Cut, Mega Drain

Kricketune: Level 44; Night Slash, Slash, X-Scissor, Cut

Swampert: Level 45; Take Down, Muddy Water, Mud Shot, Water Gun

Spinda: Level 43; Shadow Ball, Uproar, Psybeam, Sucker Punch

Optional Pokemon:

Magcargo: Level 42; Recover, Flame Burst, AncientPower, Lava Plume

Thank you for the help!

I'd say send Spinda and Swampert out first and take out Muk and swap Vileplume for Magargo and you should be fine

Hope this helps :D

good idea but Muk knows Giga Drain, which is super effective on Swampert :/

Edited by er111a

I won using the back button glitch. :D Used a a TON of super potions. I do not know how anyone could beat this trainer normally. I would suggest making her a bit easier when this glitch is fixed because I do not think I would have ever beat her without using the glitch.

This is what I used to beat Aya if it's any help. She was the second hardest gym leader for me, with Serra being the first.

Lv 43 emolga (spark, shock wave, volt switch, acrobatics) lv 44 during battle
Lv 44 alakazam (psybeam, psycho cut, recover, calm mind) lv 45 psychic replaced psycho cut
Lv 40 gyarados (ice fang, aqua tail, bite, dragon rage)
Lv 42 samurott (water pulse, razor shell, revenge, slash)
Lv 42 camerupt (magnitude, flame burst, lava plume, yawn)
Lv 33 croagunk (faint attack, sucker punch, revenge, mud bomb)
Only alakazam was left alive. 1 revive, 1 max revive, 1 hyper potion, 1 antidote, and multiple super potions were used.
Edited by Marissa

id send in stoutland and spinda first, take care of tentacruel and muk with spinda's psybeam and shadow ball, having stoutland follow it up with moves like crunch and takedown (focus spinda on muk before it can use acid armor or minimize to raise it's defense and evasion stats, turning it into a virtual tank, an invisible tank.) then when nidoqueen comes out, switch over to swampert and arbok to do the clean up, when seviper/ drapion comes out, start focusing on taking them down with mud shot and mud bumb, as seviper's sludge wave combined with high sp.attk stats, and drapions, high attk, easily make them the biggest threats on aya's team. after their out of the picture, feel free to finish off nidoqueen if it hasn't gone down already.

also id switch out kriketune with Macargo on the team, and then keep macargo and vileplume in reserves in case somthing goes wrong.

it might also be a good idea to invest in a steel type that learns ground type attacks

it's just a suggestion strategy. feel free to make tweaks and changes where you see fit.

Your first problem is that your using spinda,kricketune, and arbok. ditch those useless monsters and replace them with anything. For example I would replace arbok with crobat and that cricket with gyrados, and spinda with zangoose or something. But either way ditch them then use your pokemon knowledge to beat her.