Does anyone know where I can edit pokemon in the 13.5 scripts of Rejuvenation?

CW62

On 11/7/2023 at 12:36 PM, Rezwan DE REAPER said:

montext.rb in the script folder

I'm also trying this, but for some reason, nothing I change in that script is translating to the game. I can even delete some alt forms and they'll still exist. Am I pepega uber dumb or is there more to it than just the standard editing that existed before?

3 hours ago, Twi-kun said:

I'm also trying this, but for some reason, nothing I change in that script is translating to the game. I can even delete some alt forms and they'll still exist. Am I pepega uber dumb or is there more to it than just the standard editing that existed before?

You have to be in debug mode and pick "compile all data"

The way megas/multiforms work is different in the new code base as well, its all packed into the montext.rb.

After any changes done to files in the "Rejuv" folder, "compile all data" needs to be used.

As far as I'm aware of, there's no debug mod out yet, but it's pretty easy to turn it on yourself, in the settings.rb (in the rejuv folder), if I recall correctly the first green line is the $DEBUG=True

• Thanks 1

• 3 months later...