Pls Help ! Im stuck and cant progress anymore :(

Zoebrm

Hii ! My Name is Zoe and i have recently alot of fun playing Pokemon Desolation ! I just have a small issue hehe . So in the beginning i used a password which made me use Surf and stuff without needing to unlock it ! Since i didnt really cared about normal NPc battles, i sometimes used surf to skip the battles and uhm i must have skipped the one with Hardy aswell . ( I didnt even notice ) So i thought it was kinda whatever but now i had to talk to Lilith on Route 1 and Hardy is blocking the way ! Is there any way i could remove Hardy from the Spot ? I kinda dont wanna start over since i put in like 22h in the game already ! :( I got the Debug rn but i dont know / cant find a setting to remove Hardy there . My game just freezes because im supposed to stand where Hardy is standing i assume . :( I also tried to go back some save files but that also leads to let the game freeze because there is a tree in the way now ! 

image.png

image1.png

Edited by Zoebrm

• Global Mods
36 minutes ago, Zoebrm said:

Hii ! My Name is Zoe and i have recently alot of fun playing Pokemon Desolation ! I just have a small issue hehe . So in the beginning i used a password which made me use Surf and stuff without needing to unlock it ! Since i didnt really cared about normal NPc battles, i sometimes used surf to skip the battles and uhm i must have skipped the one with Hardy aswell . ( I didnt even notice ) So i thought it was kinda whatever but now i had to talk to Lilith on Route 1 and Hardy is blocking the way ! Is there any way i could remove Hardy from the Spot ? I kinda dont wanna start over since i put in like 22h in the game already ! :( I got the Debug rn but i dont know / cant find a setting to remove Hardy there . My game just freezes because im supposed to stand where Hardy is standing i assume . :( I also tried to go back some save files but that also leads to let the game freeze because there is a tree in the way now ! 

image.png

image1.png

Passwords don't allow you to bypass HM requirements, Debug does. This save file is not recoverable.