13.5 Feedback from new playthrough (Some small spoilers)

Josh12997

For reference so far I’ve made it to a point right before blacksteeple castle

(SOME SMALL SPOILERS AGEAD YOUVE BEEN WARNED)

Ok couple of things these aren’t really bugs but I feel they still need to be addressed for the benefit of newer players if nothing else. And then I have some other stuff that is just feedback

Healing Stars - There is no longer any explanation for healing stars in the game. Us older players it’s not really an issue but new players won’t know what healing stars are and will have to figure out how they work with trial and error. Also there’s no longer any graphic difference between a permanent healing star and a non permanent healing star which will definitely confuse new players.

Also Spice Scent could use some more explaining if your someone who’s played desolation you already know how it works, but as is the current explanation will still confuse newer players.

Amanda following us around after we get a new badge feels weird given her storyline im guessing there’s a point to it but if not I just wanted to point out that it feels weird. That is all. 

The replacement professor for professor Jenner was such a nice immersive touch I was sad to see him removed.

I’ll post more feedback and updates on stuff as I playthrough the game more 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
29 minutes ago, dsovnsdvnva said:

Could you explain the spice scent?I'm confused when I found it in Cybernav.

It modifies encounter rates, by I'm assuming a percentage. so 100% = base encounter rate, 9100% = 9 times base encounter rate, etc. the only really important numbers are 9100, 100 and 0 because 9100 is a guaranteed encounter every step(useful for grinding), 100 is base rates (for a base game experience) and 0 is no encounters at all.