Cain and Shelly Battle Advice

trainermhw

Hey everyone, I'm really struggling with the Cain and Shelly battle and the battle after it. It's so annoying that you can't save between them even though you get full health again once you have to do the second battle. I've gotten past the Cain and Shelly battle, but BARELY and can't get past the battle after it. Any recommendations on what team I should use? I've been using: Empoleon, Donphan, Vileplume, Drifloon, Aromatisse, and Ursaring. I also have a Volcarona, Rotom, Granbull, Excadrill, and Maractus that I've occasionally used for battles that are high leveled-any thoughts on who I should use? I can list move information too if that would help, please any advice would be appreciated, I am SO frustrated that I have to keep doing the first battle all over again. Thanks!

Here's what helped me in a few of my Glass Factory Gauntlet battles that you might find useful:

• If you have pokemon that can use moves that can hit both opponents (Heat Wave, Rock Slide, Eruption, etc.) those will help.
  • Using electric and steel type moves can also help, since they're boosted on the field.
  • If you have a pokemon that can use Rapid Spin or Defog in the first (and third) battle, those will help with Shelly's Sticky Web Ribombee and Serra's Aurora Veil Ninetales. Those moves can make a huge difference in these battles.

Also, it is possible to save in between these battles if you hit the quick save button fast enough right after the battle.