When in Ep. 11

Pokemon Princess

• Administrators

10.5 will come before 11, so I wouldn't hold your breath for anytime soon.

As for that, sprites are done now which was a huge hump but there was also a new script version release which has set us back a bit- broke some stuff that didn't need breakin'. You know, like... battles... which basically no longer work. ._.

This thread...NOPE! Nothing good ever comes from these kinds of questions. People want a time frame and if they don't get one other people will try and guess a time frame and it just leads to rage in the end if said time frame is not met. I worked with a coder a few years back and I could not believe all the crap that was happening to delay testing for the next update. He was busy with school, work, and keeping his social life on a regular basis, then it started to rain and when it rains it pours. He got sick, his car broke down, he got dumped by his girlfriend, and then his life went off in another direction. People were getting mad and crap and all I could do was scold them for listening to a guess someone made.

This thread...NOPE! Nothing good ever comes from these kinds of questions. People want a time frame and if they don't get one other people will try and guess a time frame and it just leads to rage in the end if said time frame is not met. I worked with a coder a few years back and I could not believe all the crap that was happening to delay testing for the next update. He was busy with school, work, and keeping his social life on a regular basis, then it started to rain and when it rains it pours. He got sick, his car broke down, he got dumped by his girlfriend, and then his life went off in another direction. People were getting mad and crap and all I could do was scold them for listening to a guess someone made.

Oh god thats horrible

Aww man that sucks... Well, newcomers will always ask this kind of questions at the beggining, so don't get mad when that happens :)

Edited by Arom