Pokemon Sprites. Where do I get them from?

VonLICKaon

I have been playing multiple pokemon fangames for a long time. The things that caught my attention in Pokemon Reborn and Rejuv the most were the detailed sprites of pokemon that never received an official 2d sprite. Recently I bought rpg maker xp and I started working on my own fangame. Similarily to Pokemon Reborn and Rejuv, I want the game to have all currently available pokemon and their regional variants. Does anybody know where I can find those pokemon sprites? I don't want to simply copy paste sprites from pokemon reborn and rejuv, because I don't think it's right to take stuff without knowledge and acting like they are my own. If somebody knows anything, please explain and help me. 

On 8/3/2023 at 1:11 PM, VonLICKaon said:

I have been playing multiple pokemon fangames for a long time. The things that caught my attention in Pokemon Reborn and Rejuv the most were the detailed sprites of pokemon that never received an official 2d sprite. Recently I bought rpg maker xp and I started working on my own fangame. Similarily to Pokemon Reborn and Rejuv, I want the game to have all currently available pokemon and their regional variants. Does anybody know where I can find those pokemon sprites? I don't want to simply copy paste sprites from pokemon reborn and rejuv, because I don't think it's right to take stuff without knowledge and acting like they are my own. If somebody knows anything, please explain and help me. 

I think you can take them from either the Reborn or Rejuv's Graphics folder, as long as you credit them. You might want to avoid using Rejuv shinies because they're one-of-a-kind made by members in this community (the proper thing would be to credit them all but that might get long). Hope this helps!