Rate my team and give me advice!

Jess

Hello everyone!

So, after (almost) completing the game using only Bug types, I decided to just make use of some shinies I caught in my run, and which happen to be my favourites in the game!

So, it is the time to do a favourite mons of mine run!

Thing is, uh... I don't exactly like the strongest mons available...

Here is what I have.

THE SWEEPERS/ATTACKERS:

3.gif.d71ecbe7f280b4f61c4351734079df16.gif                                                                  2.gif.96fc6065e22dc4043b539795aedf6525.gif                                                          4.gif.8d2b44c74e7fe55d0b511842d144867a.gif                                                                5.gif.96eeae0cc60687d9a3131843396406a7.gif

Viva Aldia, the Sawsbuck (Shiny Female)                    Vixen, the Zebstrika (Shiny Female)                    Borealice, the Aurorus (Shiny Female)                    Rainbow, the Rapidash (Shiny Female)     

6.gif.6dd5a991a1df9017e0403752bbfecced.gif                                          7.gif.89b9e53035d58e96cf5ebaa9f1a53b2a.gif                                             8.gif.6f18ebd2c9f05450718f503397aa2e26.gif                                                             13.gif.097232b0d85d15e666e6cdd29596fee9.gif

Tchaikovsky, the Swanna (Shiny Male)                    Master Po, the Pangoro (Shiny Male)                    Neslac, the Beartic (Shiny Male)                    Aquaphobia, the Sudowoodo (Shiny Female)

THE SUPPORTS:

9.gif.22058fba5cc9b749a0738bf21ca40c61.gif                                                      11.gif.eb5f7da5aa4372ac8736ad013d0b78a8.gif                                                            10.gif.103fc03928c023748e9c122487f0ec0a.gif                                                   12.gif.1180c50e169d66dbb8a6ed16014811cb.gif

Treasure, the Garbodor (Shiny Male)                    Dawn, the Lopunny (Shiny Female)                    Meowth, the Meowstic (Shiny Male)                    Bohr, the Rhydon (Shiny Male)

The team has some good physical attackers (Sawsbuck, Zebstrika, Rapidash, Beartic, Pangoro), a mixed attacker (Swanna), a special attacker (Aurorus) and some slow heavy hitters that can work as supports too (Sudowoodo, Rhydon). The supports can setup Toxic Spikes, Stealth Rocks, Screens, Trick Room and even setup and use Baton Pass with Lopunny. There is also Prankster Meowstic, which really can work wonders as a bulky support! There is the option of running Trick Room in combination with Curse Sudowoodo, Hammer Arm Pangoro, Rhydon, Aurorus and Beartic, Sunny Day combined with Chlorophyll Sawsbuck, Overheat Zebstrika and Rapidash, with Rhydon as Support, Hail team with Aurora Veil Aurorus, Slush Rush Beartic, Swanna, Sudowoodo and Rhydon to cover for Rock types.

The main weakness is the team's fragility, combined with the few stat-boosting moves that the sweepers have. The lack of special attackers is also an issue to tackle, but I really want to build the team around my favourites, Sawsbuck, Zebstrika and Aurorus.

If you have any suggestions on sets/moves/gimmicks and stuff I could exploit, let me know!

Give my team a rate too, and to each of the mons individually as well!

Ty in advance, kind peepos!

P.S: I will debug Power Gem and Aurora Veil onto Aurorus, because it is time for this mistake to be rectified, while Zebstrika will be able to use Flare Blitz, cause why use Flame Charge while being unable of Flare Bitz?! Please don't judge me.

I recommend Eelektross. As someone who is using it myself, it's a pretty strong pokemon if you build it right. It's not exactly the most defensive but it has a good movepool. It also covers the special attacker role quite well, as the difference between both attack stats is negligible at best (115 for attack, 105 for special). With how people build it though, you'll only need one physical move such as drain punch. Or even go all in and add giga drain to it. Because of its slow ass base speed of 50, it can serve decently well in trick room teams, especially since it'll be the mon to take a hit first in battle. It's what the draining moves are for thankfully but it's something to keep in mind. And since there will be absolutely zero speed investment into it, just pump HP instead so that it can eat another hit.

Another two important things to consider is the fact that levitate makes it functionally immune to ground moves as long as you aren't in a cave field, but it also prevents access to the grounded effects of fields as well. This can be a plus or a negative depending on the field. Grassy field you can't heal on it but burning makes it so that you can't take damage at the end of every turn.

The other thing is how its previous evolution Eelektrik has access to thunderbolt innately at level 44, just 5 levels after its previous form. So once you have thunderbolt you can cruise along well enough when it comes to strong electric type moves. And with a good special attack investment it can likely cause a lot of damage.

But yeah that's my recommendation for other party members.

On 7/30/2023 at 3:37 PM, Jess said:

Hello everyone!

So, after (almost) completing the game using only Bug types, I decided to just make use of some shinies I caught in my run, and which happen to be my favourites in the game!

So, it is the time to do a favourite mons of mine run!

Thing is, uh... I don't exactly like the strongest mons available...

Here is what I have.

THE SWEEPERS/ATTACKERS:

3.gif.d71ecbe7f280b4f61c4351734079df16.gif                                                                  2.gif.96fc6065e22dc4043b539795aedf6525.gif                                                          4.gif.8d2b44c74e7fe55d0b511842d144867a.gif                                                                5.gif.96eeae0cc60687d9a3131843396406a7.gif

Viva Aldia, the Sawsbuck (Shiny Female)                    Vixen, the Zebstrika (Shiny Female)                    Borealice, the Aurorus (Shiny Female)                    Rainbow, the Rapidash (Shiny Female)     

6.gif.6dd5a991a1df9017e0403752bbfecced.gif                                          7.gif.89b9e53035d58e96cf5ebaa9f1a53b2a.gif                                             8.gif.6f18ebd2c9f05450718f503397aa2e26.gif                                                             13.gif.097232b0d85d15e666e6cdd29596fee9.gif

Tchaikovsky, the Swanna (Shiny Male)                    Master Po, the Pangoro (Shiny Male)                    Neslac, the Beartic (Shiny Male)                    Aquaphobia, the Sudowoodo (Shiny Female)

THE SUPPORTS:

9.gif.22058fba5cc9b749a0738bf21ca40c61.gif                                                      11.gif.eb5f7da5aa4372ac8736ad013d0b78a8.gif                                                            10.gif.103fc03928c023748e9c122487f0ec0a.gif                                                   12.gif.1180c50e169d66dbb8a6ed16014811cb.gif

Treasure, the Garbodor (Shiny Male)                    Dawn, the Lopunny (Shiny Female)                    Meowth, the Meowstic (Shiny Male)                    Bohr, the Rhydon (Shiny Male)

The team has some good physical attackers (Sawsbuck, Zebstrika, Rapidash, Beartic, Pangoro), a mixed attacker (Swanna), a special attacker (Aurorus) and some slow heavy hitters that can work as supports too (Sudowoodo, Rhydon). The supports can setup Toxic Spikes, Stealth Rocks, Screens, Trick Room and even setup and use Baton Pass with Lopunny. There is also Prankster Meowstic, which really can work wonders as a bulky support! By the way, if you need help with your homework feel free to use this resource, especially when you're interested in psychology. There is the option of running Trick Room in combination with Curse Sudowoodo, Hammer Arm Pangoro, Rhydon, Aurorus and Beartic, Sunny Day combined with Chlorophyll Sawsbuck, Overheat Zebstrika and Rapidash, with Rhydon as Support, Hail team with Aurora Veil Aurorus, Slush Rush Beartic, Swanna, Sudowoodo and Rhydon to cover for Rock types.

The main weakness is the team's fragility, combined with the few stat-boosting moves that the sweepers have. The lack of special attackers is also an issue to tackle, but I really want to build the team around my favourites, Sawsbuck, Zebstrika and Aurorus.

If you have any suggestions on sets/moves/gimmicks and stuff I could exploit, let me know!

Give my team a rate too, and to each of the mons individually as well!

Ty in advance, kind peepos!

P.S: I will debug Power Gem and Aurora Veil onto Aurorus, because it is time for this mistake to be rectified, while Zebstrika will be able to use Flare Blitz, cause why use Flame Charge while being unable of Flare Bitz?! Please don't judge me.

hey, i'm new to this forum. i'm curious, how long have you been making this team... ?

Edited by ashro20