How to edit text color for mart screen

Slippery

Hi, I've been wondering how to edit the text color used in the game, specifically for the mart screen.  While using Pyrolusitium's custom UI, I've noticed that some of the texts will 'mix' with the background (for example, using white text on the white background of goldskin, or black text on the black custom menu11 option).  After experimenting with the textboxes, I've noticed how the game will automatically choose the more appropriate text color if textboxes for menu/speech are dark/white (using white text for speech if the speech menu is a darker color, and black text if the speech menu is a brighter color.  same applies to menu/goldskin if the menu is using a bright/dark color).  The shop option, however, seems to be exempt from this rule, as changing the background color of martScreen does not change the color of goldskin, the mart option, the currently owned tab, and the multi-buy options, and leaves it as a black text, making it difficult to read.  If someone could tell me what the .rb file is, and  what value(s) to adjust to change the black text to match that of the speech bubble (as well as the specific shades used for the text and highlight), I would be most appreciative.  Thanks for the help and time to read this.

dark mart.PNG

There should be a script section for the Mart's UI if you open the game via RPG Maker or the script section with an editor; you probably just need to change the values for the base color and shadows in there.

@baseColor   = Color.new(240, 240, 240)
    @shadowColor = Color.new(120, 120, 120)

Something like that.

5 hours ago, Scyl said:

There should be a script section for the Mart's UI if you open the game via RPG Maker or the script section with an editor; you probably just need to change the values for the base color and shadows in there.

@baseColor   = Color.new(240, 240, 240)
    @shadowColor = Color.new(120, 120, 120)

Something like that.

And do you know if it would be possible to edit these without RPG maker?  I know most the game's scripts can be edited with Notepad from the scripts folder.  Would you happen to know what file it is, if it can be edited that way?

5 hours ago, Scyl said:

image.thumb.png.c86c29011209594518e4568ce8aa2906.png

I'd assume that one.

You can probably just open this in an editor and tweak the numbers.

Looking through all the files, I am an absolute idiot for not seeing the one labeled 'mart'.  Replacing those values worked like a charm.  Thank you so much.