When a wild Pokémon has fainted, players should be able to catch it

Greetings and Hello, 

Sharing an idea for the "If you can change one thing in Pokémon (games, anime, manga), what would it be? " section of the club; this topic is about pokemon games. I'm sure that Pokémon fans and players might or might not agree with this, but I'll give it a shot. Let's start
In Pokémon and fan-made games, when you come across a wild Pokémon that you want to catch but end up using a move, take it out, and it faints, you won't be able to locate it again. It's a pain in the neck. Trust me. So if I would change the way you capture fainted wild Pokémon. I got this idea from my younger cousin when he was playing Pokémon Infinite Fusion, so the idea popped into my head. In the anime, you can capture a wild fainted Pokémon; for example, in Pokémon B/W anime, Ash battled a wild Pidove then it fainted, and then he was able to catch it successfully. So why not add that to a fan-made game that could be good, in my opinion.

That was short, but I could only come up with this, so if anyone has any other ideas, feel free to create a topic of your own. 

That's all for now until next time.

• Like 2