New Pokemon at the game corner?

KaMiKaZ3DEER

If they are popular pokemon then people would get upset because they would have to gamble to get them. (just like tranpinch lol)

Well the thing is, I would imagine her putting the dragon types in there, because they are generally better overall pokemon, but I would really hate that. Trapinch was hard enough to get as it is. But I'm just wondering because if there are more plans to, then 'll spend my time in between episodes collecting coins there.

• Administrators

There'll be TMs or maybe other items there at some point but I didn't want to put those things in until I knew what other TMs etc would go where in the rest of the game

As for Pokemon I'll probably keep the limit to 3 but I'm open to changing what's available around

There'll be TMs or maybe other items there at some point but I didn't want to put those things in until I knew what other TMs etc would go where in the rest of the game

As for Pokemon I'll probably keep the limit to 3 but I'm open to changing what's available around

Oh I see, keep it like the prior generations. Any ideas as to when Ep. 11 will make it's appearance? I'm in no rush as there are plenty of things to do in the meantime, but do you have any plans to introduce any of the weaker dragon types or starters into Ep. 11? Even though it's Gen. VI, I would love to see Noibat and Noivern put it.