that f***ing arceus.....

Kingd353

Are you just trolling us or what? Look kid (i assume you are one because of how you pretend to be always in the right even if you are not and that's what kid's usually do) your first post WAS offensive (even for me and i'm not the one you're talking about) but even ignoring that fact there are several people here who gave you useful hints on how to beat it and you still whine about it (yes kid's do that too), and you continue to call it cheap and unfair just because you are too lazy (yes that's the only reason i see) to use some strategy to win, well know what? Why don't you make your own pokemon game (of course without these "bad" game design choices) where you can beat the entire game just spamming tackle? I would like to see that (of course make it free to play eh)

just because you disagree with me doens't mean i'm a child you prick and just incase you didn't notice most peoples "stratagies" to beat arceus are either luck based or cheep restart until focus band works to do somethign restart until quick claw works so you can destin bond it yeah no..... the battle is cheap end of discussion and obviously my statement wasn't offensive because ame wasn't offended by it ti's pointing out a flaw i found in the game nothing more and if i was lazy i woudlnt' have beaten the ice gym leader before her debuffing so yeah screw you >.>

It's fine, he's voicing his opinion on the game; I'm not going to take offense to it. It's certainly not worth fighting about like this

This battle is a bit tough (honestly I'm a little surprised so many people side with Radomus in the first place-- but not too surprised) but because it does have the option to be skipped (rather, lost), I think that's okay. Ultimately it's not like who you side with changes the story that much. You're choosing who to side with with the understanding that choosing to oppose El is an additional challenge.

i'm curious ame why did u feel the need to put us in such a hellasious battle for siding with ranimous? is that your way of saying we were supposed to belive el? it kinda confuses me and puts me in a tough spot since i feel like i'd be betraying my own wanna be heroic nature by siding with the obvious bad guy i'm really curious to understand what your thought process was on this matter

Wow! i was totally right you ARE in fact a kid AND a troll, well this discussion is getting nowhere because you're not listening to anyone (cuz you're a little whiny kid) so that's it, i'm done talking to you and good luck kid :D

Wow! i was totally right you ARE in fact a kid AND a troll, well this discussion is getting nowhere because you're not listening to anyone (cuz you're a little whiny kid) so that's it, i'm done talking to you and good luck kid :D

so not agreeing with you means i'm a kid and troll? meh... w.e u say iris......

First off, don't call people Pricks. It's not nice. Secondly, you are one of the following a) a child. b ) stupid due to your poor grasp of the english language. c) a very rude foreigner [same reason as before]. d) a troll. e) all of the above.

Edited by Secundum

First off, don't call people Pricks. It's not nice. Secondly, you are one of the following a) a child. b ) stupid due to your poor grasp of the english language. c) a very rude foreigner [same reason as before]. d) a troll. e) all of the above.

so calling someone a child and lazy isn't rude? hypocrisy at it's finest a. ooo 2. irises >.. 2. i understand the english language just fine my recent A in English 2 (college) proves that any error made here is because it's the internet don't care much for that stuff while here... this is my down time c. not a foreigner d. my disagreeing with you doesn't make me a troll e. uh.... no

"i understand the english language just fine my recent A in English 2 (college) proves that any error made here is because it's the internet don't care much for that stuff while here"

ROFL. With a capital L.

• Administrators

Poor wording on my part, Secundum; I accepted that loss because at the time (a very long time ago) it didn't cross my mind to try and win- I plan to win it on any secondary playthroughs, but it will probably involve lucksacking a Quick Claw Destiny Bond or Perish Song.

Now, all possible relevant questions that could be asked here have been asked and answered. If Ame chooses to reply with more detail on her thought process she will still be able to, but this ends here otherwise.