Digimon Olympic Strikers

cognac

• 1 month later...

Hi found game recently and greatly enjoying it but can't find any kind of guide anywhere and the discord page linked in the readme does not appear to have any game info there.

What I wanted to ask is how to check evolution lines/requirements (I assume there is a way based on earlier posts but I have yet to find it) and how do you DNA digivolve?

Okay after some searching i found all the evolution requirements in the pokemon.txt file which has been helpful. However some evolutions seem to be impossible to perform. for example Dolphmon has 3 seperate evolutions with the requirements of atk> for whamonm, def> for divermon, and female for mermaidmon. Despite leveling 6 different female dolphmon's they always resulted in divermon. Whamon can be found in the wild but mermaidmon cannot making mermaidmon and her evolution ancientmermaidmon completely unavailable.

This game doesn't run in my game sorry if it might offend/embraced in any again no malicious intents it may have to do beacuse of the pc in my home I get a massage which mentioning the graphics card I emphasize  again  no bad intents so I am realy  again forgive me I hope you could forgive me

@cognacFor Dolphmon line yes. What i presume to be the issue for this one is that both Whamon and Divermon's evolutions are listed before Mermaimon's so it defaults to stats before even considering gender. Theoretically i think this means i could still get Mermaimon if i could even the stats out, but Dolphmon's base stats are 50 atk and 120 def even with loads of vitamins and a favorable nature the stats are nowhere close to equal.

A few other impossible ones i found while looking are Oleamon, Chaosmon, and Loogarmon.

Oleamon can devovle to Chamblemon but Chamblemon has no listed evolutions.

Chaosmon- Darkdramon, Bancholeomon, and Valdurmon do not have listed evolutions and also for Ulitmatechaosmon its evolution is having a Bancholeomon in party with Chaosmon (which i would guess is either something in the wrong place or would mean you would need 2 Bancholeomon's)

Loogarmon it can devolve to Loogamon but Loogamon's only evolution is Fangmon.

Another weird thing that i found is my Ginkakumon both does not have an evolution but also has no number in the analyzer (it shows as ??? when i check through stat screen) so I'm not sure if that one in particular was intended to dead-end at champion/adult level.

Again still enjoying the game just around the point where i got waterfall i realized that a good chunk of my team was not going where i initially hoped and would have to rebuild from scratch.

Edited by emeraldskull

Hi just letting you know all previous impossible digimon i found are fixed. though i found a few more now that I'm farther in

Chessmon line - Rookchessmon and Queenchessmon require a female Knightchessmon, but Knightchessmon has a 100% male rate which will change a female Pawnchessmon to male when evolving

Divemon- listed as being able to devolve to Namakemon but Namakemon cannot evolve to it.

Banchomamemon- listed as devolving to Metalmamemon but Metalmamemon can only evolve to Shogunmamemon.

Golemon and it's evolutions- listed as devovling to Gotsumon. Gotsumon cannot evolve to it. (technically not impossible but the only catchable Golemon is the one you fight as a boss on route 1)

One other thing i noticed is that some of the Mega level digimon have vastly inferior stats even when compared their previous forms the most glaring i've noticed are Huankunmon with 539 base stat total dropping to 405 upon evolving to Xianpengmon and Mermaimon with a total stat of 465 dropping to 270 upon evolving to AncientMermaimon.

Thank you for your time and effort.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey, really appreciated your help earlier. Unfortunately, I've encountered another bug: After clearing the game and seeing the credits, when you spawn back in your house, the player character no longer has a hitbox and can't exit the house. You can go upstairs and vice-versa, but you can't leave your house. 

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Is there any documentation for digivolutions at all? I've looked everywhere, and I like some sort of control over what I get usually.

And is there Exp. Share Gen 6-style? I want to play through the game for sure, but I don't have a lot of time so I'd definitely like to reduce grinding.

I've also found myself very confused by the Battle UI, design-wise, it's a little hard to look at and know where the cursor is.

Edited by jiggilywiggly