Digimon Olympic Strikers

cognac

Digimon Olympic Strikers (V 1.1)

fq9m7hjj.png

The protagonist has only one goal: to become a Pokémon Master. But then... he dies in a truck accident. And is reborn in another world. To his surprise, there are no Pokémon there, but instead digital creatures called "Digimon". He begins to explore this new Digital World and meets a Digimon named Flashmon. This Digimon tells him about the Olympian 12 and how they need help. Together with your new partner, it's time to become the Digimon King!

Engine: Pokémon Essentials v20.1

Gen: 4

Digi-Dex: 1003

8 Crests available

I am pretty sure, I didn't find all of the bugs yet, so please save your game at regular intervals.

Screenshots

ngk9nmf9.png

Mirror1

Mirror2

"Trailer"

Credits

Digimon Olympic Strikers

Produced by

Amalgam

Digimon © by

Akiyoshi Hongo

Bandai Namco

Digimon Design © by

WiZ Co Ltd

Watanabe Kenji

Kitagawara Makoto

Story

Kenta Saiba

OST Artists

Satoshi Ishikawa

Koji Yamada

Yasushi Umura

Naoto Oba

Takada Masafumi

Sprites

Kenta Saiba

DiegoWT

ExTyrannomon

Zebub

Fenrimon

SergioGranSol

Sharkmon

DragonRod

Hekito

dydd90

Bandai Namco

"Pokémon Essentials" was created by:

Flameguru

Poccil (Peter O.)

Maruno

With contributions from:

Boushy<s>MiDas Mike

Brother1440<s>Near Fantastica

FL.<s>PinkMan

Genzai Kawakami<s>Popper

Golisopod User<s>Rataime

help-14<s>Savordez

IceGod64<s>SoundSpawn

Jacob O. Wobbrock<s>the__end

KitsuneKouta<s>Venom12

Lisa Anthony<s>Wachunga

Luka S.J.<s>

Morlock Liam

Gallanty 

Kaliser

Thundaga

and everyone else who helped out

"mkxp-z" by:

Roza

Based on "mkxp" by Ancurio et al.

"RPG Maker XP" by:

Enterbrain

Other Works

Pokemon Shin Sekai (German only)

15 hours ago, cognac said:

Talk with Shizuka in the north of Toy Town. You can go with her or talk back to Nano City on your own.

Thanks for that, already beat the third tournament but I dont know where to check the coordinates that they gave me after getting the drill, where am I supossed to go after the kidnapping?

46 minutes ago, Deeffecte said:

Thanks for that, already beat the third tournament but I dont know where to check the coordinates that they gave me after getting the drill, where am I supossed to go after the kidnapping?

Back to the mountain path on Route 05. You can now remove the stones.

11 minutes ago, cognac said:

Back to the mountain path on Route 05. You can now remove the stones.

Thanks! I have two more questions if you dont mind answering, is there any way to get the dark eye for GulusGammamon? And the other one, is there a place where I can report bugs etc? I tried using the discord link in the readme but sadly I cannot speak German so I am not able to communicate there

35 minutes ago, Deeffecte said:

Thanks! I have two more questions if you dont mind answering, is there any way to get the dark eye for GulusGammamon? And the other one, is there a place where I can report bugs etc? I tried using the discord link in the readme but sadly I cannot speak German so I am not able to communicate there

They are found on Routes, like one at Route 06. You can buy them in the City of eternal beginnings. You can report them here, or the Discord, posting in english should be enough.

Alright thank you very much, was going to report that if instead of talking to Shizuka you went by yourself to the tournament you would softlock yourself after going into the elevator

30 minutes ago, cognac said:

They are found on Routes, like one at Route 06. You can buy them in the City of eternal beginnings. You can report them here, or the Discord, posting in english should be enough.

3 hours ago, Deeffecte said:

Alright thank you very much, was going to report that if instead of talking to Shizuka you went by yourself to the tournament you would softlock yourself after going into the elevator

Also, how do you get waterfall? I just got softlocked on mt olympus because I didnt have it, thankfully I didnt save

3 hours ago, cognac said:

You can go to Byte City and then do the Apocalymon Quest. You can find Olympians the regulary way by evolving Digimon, like Marsmon in the Leomon-line, Junomon in the Sparrowmon-line etc.

Weird I checked leomon's line and I cant see it evolving into marsmon, no line seems to evolve into it, might be a bug? Using the PBS

22 minutes ago, cognac said:

Not necessary, but can put that on the changes-list too. Don't think many would use him anyway after the postgame.

Sorry if I am asking too many questions but is there a plan to redo the movesets of the mons so they dont feel pretty much the same? Is pretty noticeable when fighting trainers as they mostly have the same 4 moves (mainly Ascension Hollow)

45 minutes ago, cognac said:

Well, since there are more individual Digimon moves than Pokemon moves, overlaps are just logical. I can do a bit of variations in the future.

Meant on the sense that most Digimons have the same moveset, I would assume thats intentional though, mostly on the mega side having the same stat spread for a ton of them

Since Megas/Ultimates are the highest level, I took stats of legendarys for them, so that's why they are similar or identical. Many lesser popular Digimon have just copied movesets, insteat of signiture-moves.