Need Some Help Picking a 6th Team Member!

Greedent

Hi! It's my first time playing Reborn, and whilst I haven't had too much difficulty with the game, its mostly been from googling the bosses and going to extreme lengths to counter them (I beat Titania with a Gigalith and 5 Excadrills lol). But now I have access to every Pokemon in the game I really want to create an independently powerful team that I can use to beat most bosses (albeit with some minor team changes, trial and error, and a healthy dose of F12). I'm not great at teambuilding but here's what I have so far:

Metagross @ Light Clay 

Ability: Clear Body 

Impish Nature

252 HP / 252 Sp.Def / 6 Def

Reflect 

Light Screen

Ally Switch 

Iron Head / Stealth Rock

Azumarill @ Choice Band / Waterium Z

Ability: Huge Power

Adamant Nature

252 HP / 252 Atk / 6 Def

Aqua Jet

Play Rough

Superpower

Liquidation / Belly Drum

Mawile @ Mawilite

Ability: Intimidate 

Adamant Nature

252 HP / 252 Atk / 6 Sp.Def

Iron Head

Sucker Punch 

Swords Dance

Play Rough / Fire Punch

Naganadel @ Life Orb / Firium Z

Ability: Beast Boost

Timid Nature

252 Sp.Atk / 252 Speed / 6 Def

Nasty Plot

Draco Meteor / Dragon Pulse

Sludge Wave

Flamethrower

Serperior @ Leftovers 

Ability: Contrary

Timid Nature

252 HP / 252 Speed / 6 Sp.Atk

Leaf Storm 

Glare

HP Fire

Dragon Pulse 

As you can probably tell, the general idea is for Metagross to get up 1 or 2 screens and then teleport out into any one of the 4 threatening set up sweepers I have in the back. To be honest I've never played a difficult Pokémon game before so all of this is fairly new to me. I suppose a fire or ground resist would be nice, or some kind of cleric, so I was thinking something like Dragonite or Umbreon might work. I honestly have no clue, please let me know if you have any criticisms or recommendations!  

If you want a ground/fire resist, I think rotom-w might work, but I’m not sure if it will synergize well with your team. In my team it functions as a pivot (volt switch) and status inflict (will-o-wisp), and its ground immunity is quite valuable. I think umbreon will work also, especially for toxic stalling, and as you said, cleric. Although I don’t think u need a cleric very much since your team is full of setup sweepers which often only needs to boost and sweep once. But of course you can train some extra mons for standby.

Another thing is I find your metagross’ set very interesting XD first time seeing screens support metagross but I think it’s really creative! Maybe you can give it explosion to safely send in your sweeper after screens are up?