My Custom Gimmick! Please Give Feedback!

IcyFlame

Ok, so I posted this in my other thread, but I don't think people are going to respond there, so I brought this here so I can explain it to you all and hopefully get feedback!

Here I go ~

Awakened Modes!

This ONLY works for fully evolved Pokemon

Once Awakened, you cannot switch out, or be switched out, unless you faint.

When a Pokemon holding an Awakening Shard is reduced to half health or under, their Defense, Special Defense, and Speed become maxed out., and they become their singular, primary type.. They also get a cool colored energy covering them. the colors depend on the primary type:

Spoiler

Water: Dark Blue

Grass: Dark Green

Fire: Red

Ground: Tan

Electric: Yellow

Ice: Pale Blue

Steel: Silver

Dark: Black

Rock: Brown

Fairy: Light Pink

Psychic: Magenta

Bug: Light Green

Ghost: Dark Purple

Fighting: Orange

Normal: White

Dragon: Gold

Poison: Light Purple

Flying: Sky Blue

They keep their ability, but if I can come up with an ability for every type, I will.

When I say it "covers" them, I mean it flares off them, and its also not just the solid color, but it has various shades of that color..its also kinda like a Chakra Mode, from Naruto. I just took the look, and made it Pokemon.

Heres an image of a chakra mode, so you can get an idea:

Spoiler

Chakra mode 1080P, 2K, 4K, 5K HD wallpapers free download ...

If you have your own ideas, click here. Please give me feedback, I'd really appreciate it!

Edited by IcyFlame
  • Like 1

Can All Pokemon Use Awakening?

If so.Then Maybe It Should be limted to weak pokemon to make them stronger like megas

Because already bulky pokemon will take no damage and can use full restore and set up

Also I Think you shouldnt be able to use items on it.Like if you used one it would say

"Metagross is too Focused On The Battle!!"

Additionly,Giving a unique ablity to every awakened pokemon would be really cool

Other Than That It is a Unique idea.

Finally,I Really Like the Chakra idea and giving a boost to defence also seems interesting.

And If the Aura was bigger or smaller depending on the sitution that could be really cool

• Like 1

Ok, thank you! I'm currently trying to figure out unique abilities based on the type, and I like the no item idea. I'll probably make it limited to certain Pokemon, because you brought up a good point about bulky pokemon and healing. I might make it so that only one pokemon of each 18 types can gain an awakening. Over all, thank you!