Scarlett In Blackview

XxZeroxX

Warning, Spoilers ahead for people who are just starting the game and haven't reached the Blackview ark

Spoiler

Sooo I just got past the part where Scarlett went splat in Blackview, does that have any heavy impact on the story, or is it more of just an emotional aspect? I'd like to know so incase there is some heavy story impact, I can go back and replay the game a second time to fix my mistake.

Edited by XxZeroxX

• Global Mods
On 3/23/2023 at 11:02 PM, XxZeroxX said:

Warning, Spoilers ahead for people who are just starting the game and haven't reached the Blackview ark

Hide contents

Sooo I just got past the part where Scarlett went splat in Blackview, does that have any heavy impact on the story, or is it more of just an emotional aspect? I'd like to know so incase there is some heavy story impact, I can go back and replay the game a second time to fix my mistake.

Spoiler

Currently there are some pretty important scenes that are changed with her absence, mostly dialogue. and a bit of story. However it is probably safe to assume that in the future, it will have a major impact to the story, but nothing is confirmed yet.