Desolation No Pokémon Left Behind Mod

Maverillion

No Pokémon Left Behind Mod

Now, I'm not 100% sure about posting this here as when I asked to put Desolation forms into a Reborn/Rejuv mod they did not want it to be used yet and I'm not sure if this is the right place to put it seeing as Desolation has no Mod Market yet. However this is just changes to the Pokémon themselves and nothing else. I will remove it if I am told to.

I give all credit of Desolation to the developers.

As the idea is only to make some of my favorite Pokémon actually usable in a playthrough instead of sitting in my box so why make just my favorites, I'll just make all the Pokémon that sit in the box usable to make people really confused on what they could team build with.

The goal of this mod is to make every Pokémon just as viable to pick and use as any other while still keeping the game balanced. 

To add to your game, first unzip the files, then drag and drop the Scripts folder into the Pokémon Desolation folder and say yes to replacing all files.

In the future I might do some changes to some trainer teams to make them a lot more fitting to these changes. I will not be doing changes to story teams or quest teams as those have meanings to their teams most of the time. But the teams that don't have too much story meaning I might change to be a little more challenging. 

If you want to see the changes of the Pokémon look at the README file that is in the folder

Current version 1.0:

Currently the changes are done through the 151 Pokémon of generation 1. Over the next week I hope to get through generation 4.

NPLB 1.0.zip