Robin character missing assets to be playable in Reborn

lookingalittlegoth

Please note that I did not create, claim, or imagine myself remotely talented to create any of these designs! They belong entirely to the Desolation team, and if they wish to shut this down, then it gets shut down! 

All I have done is some copy pasta, erasing, and mood lighting (which took me hours to figure out, I am such a noob) and a recolor of the pokeball into a luxury ball. 

If you have issues with replacing character boy2, then replace with any other PC file (boy or girl does not matter due to him asking what gender you are).

Also, I will not post all the PC files you need here! If you need them, I recommend you download Desolation (the link is directly above).

Sorry to anyone who got any of my files last night or this morning. My ambition (or stupidity for doing this at nearly 1:00 am) to make Robin`s hair move, has caused me to alt f4 and amend the sprites to something less triggering...   

trainer272.png

trainer024.png

introPlayer3.png

vsTrainer24.png

vsTrainer272.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...