Encountering wild pokemon suddenly stopped!

Neekazan

I just started the game, and all was going fine until I met up with Connor just before going into the cave. I wanted to level up my pokemon more before going in there because only my starter was leveled up.  However, the pokemon stopped showing up in the grass!  I went back and forth in the grass patches for over 10 minutes and encountered no pokemon whatsoever. How do I fix this?

No, I didn't get that far yet.  I wound up re-downloading the game, hoping that would help, but it didn't.  It was my second save file.  Encounters still work on the other one.  But this one it doesn't for some reason.  So I deleted that save file and started over.  It seems to be fine now.  I just made it to where I get the jinx scent.  I'm not sure what happened.

• Global Mods

That is extremely peculiar, yeah if it's completely fine now then all good, I was gonna suggest you to chuck me your save so I could have a look for you but, if it's all good now then no worries, but let us know if it occurs again! 

On 2/21/2023 at 7:54 AM, Posty said:

That is extremely peculiar, yeah if it's completely fine now then all good, I was gonna suggest you to chuck me your save so I could have a look for you but, if it's all good now then no worries, but let us know if it occurs again! 

Sure thing, thanks. :)