Play together - on the same screen - three instances

Shirafune

Hello, so I've wanted to play 3 simulteanous game instances on the same PC, so me and my friends can enjoy the game together - on the same screen. (attached a screenshot of what I mean)a453f5436f9ad77550b325da4f5a5fa9.png

If I do this however only the window that's actually highlighted works, other play but yeah I cannot do anything. 

Is there any mod that would allow to use the inactive windows? (as in if I press a button all screens react)

• Global Mods
6 minutes ago, Shirafune said:

Hello, so I've wanted to play 3 simulteanous game instances on the same PC, so me and my friends can enjoy the game together - on the same screen. (attached a screenshot of what I mean)a453f5436f9ad77550b325da4f5a5fa9.png

If I do this however only the window that's actually highlighted works, other play but yeah I cannot do anything. 

Is there any mod that would allow to use the inactive windows? (as in if I press a button all screens react)

that's literally just a default windows function as far as I know. You cant interact with multiple windows at once.

4 minutes ago, Dred said:

that's literally just a default windows function as far as I know. You cant interact with multiple windows at once.

Well to be honest when we play hacked 3DS games on citra, it works without issues (inactive window works when pressing buttons)

Guess it's just RPG maker limitations, thanks for the reply though!