I discovered a way to travel/battle faster

Luce

I'm still in the first city but I quickly discovered that when you're in the old man's garden and you try to encounter Pokemon in the upper left side by quickly pressing the left and right keys it can trigger a glitch that causes the next Pokemon battle to become faster. But also after the battle ends you'll still be fast which means you can travel faster than your running boots would usually allow. When you save and exit the game and restart it however it'll be gone again so you won't be stuck with it. I don't know if that was a one time thing or if it can be triggered again but that was a pretty cool and helpful glitch, ngl.

On 2/1/2023 at 12:17 AM, Rendolf said:

Are you sure you didn't just activate the speed-up function? It can be toggled on and off by pressing the Alt button.

Yeah, I guess I did. I tried over and over again to somehow trigger it again a few days ago until today I found out it actually is the alt key 🤦‍♀️

Edited by Luce
Grammar

2 hours ago, Luce said:

Yeah, I guess I did. I tried over and over again to somehow trigger it again a few days ago until today I found out it actually is the alt key 🤦‍♀️

All good. I tried looking at the settings but I don't think there is any in-game instruction on how to do it anymore, and its not one of the controls you can set. It is a useful feature tho, but be careful: if you use it too much you'll start getting impatient with normal speed and want to use it all the time