Stuck with Amethyst Stars

Shaylu

While i'm playing the victory road, I get stucked in amethyst zone, I've done the other areas and managed to get all stars. I checked some guides these days but nothings functions for me. One of these show a cutscene between G. Gardevoir and Radomus in the amethyst area in Victory Road but when I approach to get that, there's nothing.

Is there anything that I missed? an specific order of puzzles or anything? I'm starting to lost my patience with the last puzzle.

image.png.e808403edde22a2c9fd3a11499a62770.png

• Global Mods
4 minutes ago, ShayluTheFairy said:

While i'm playing the victory road, I get stucked in amethyst zone, I've done the other areas and managed to get all stars. I checked some guides these days but nothings functions for me. One of these show a cutscene between G. Gardevoir and Radomus in the amethyst area in Victory Road but when I approach to get that, there's nothing.

Is there anything that I missed? an specific order of puzzles or anything? I'm starting to lost my patience with the last puzzle.

image.png.e808403edde22a2c9fd3a11499a62770.png

Did you try rock climbing down and interacting with the white crystal? 

• Global Mods
On 1/6/2023 at 3:02 PM, ShayluTheFairy said:

As suspected, you sequence broke the game by the looks of it.
If you're walking through walls, changing variables/switches, or doing things you shouldn't normally be doing, please don't. Deleting Debug will prevent this from happening in the future. 
And if you were walking through walls, please keep in mind that you CANNOT skip VR by doing that. 

The fixed file can be found below, you will have to re-watch the gardevoir/radomus cutscene. 

Game_119.rxdata

11 minutes ago, Dred said:

As suspected, you sequence broke the game by the looks of it.
If you're walking through walls, changing variables/switches, or doing things you shouldn't normally be doing, please don't. Deleting Debug will prevent this from happening in the future. 
And if you were walking through walls, please keep in mind that you CANNOT skip VR by doing that. 

The fixed file can be found below, you will have to re-watch the gardevoir/radomus cutscene. 

Game_119.rxdata 354.91 kB · 0 downloads

Thanks so much (again) i've removed the debug menu but this continued to appear and as I know, tmx are part of debug menu, so, how i can proceed? 

image.png.208941df1cc3141bcadbb4cb54efd82e.png

• Global Mods
2 minutes ago, ShayluTheFairy said:

Thanks so much (again) i've removed the debug menu but this continued to appear and as I know, tmx are part of debug menu, so, how i can proceed? 

image.png.208941df1cc3141bcadbb4cb54efd82e.png

Walk into the room you were in before, I put you outside of it. Use TMX is apart of the EasyHMs password.