Talonflame

The Scorching Pokemon

Prior Form: Fletchinder

Method of Evolution - Leveling up to 35

Level: 70

Type: Fire/Flying

Tera Type: Normal

H/W:3'11/54lbs.

Description: When it gets exciting, it vents sparks from the gaps between its feathers. These unburnable feathers are used as a fireproof material. 

Ability: Flame Body - Contact with the Talonflame may cause the attacker. In other words, if the opponent uses a physical move on Talonflame, the opponent will get inflicted with the burn status problem.

Held Item: Lucky Egg

I met Talonflame when it was a Fletchling. It was beneficial for the Bug and Grass-type gym leaders. For its fire type, move against steel type and fairy-type Steel Wing.

Moveset: Flame Charge, Aerial Ace, Steel Wing, Acrobatics

Signature Move

Steel Wing

Type: Steel

Category: Physical

Power: 70

Accuracy: 90

PP:25

Game Description: The target is hit with wings of steel. This may also boost the user's Defense stat. This move is beneficial, in my opinion, because it's not only super effective against Fairy-Type Pokémon but also increases the user's defense every time that move is used, so you don't need to worry about those moves that take down Talonflame in one shot. 

This concludes my Pokémon data collection for Talonflame. There's another one in the works, and in that one, I'll be talking about Clodsire; also, I'm thinking of doing either two or three more this time, so see you in the next one.

• Like 1