Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Please Solve My Magic Squares

Violyte

Question

I understand that there's guides upon guides that explain how this puzzle works, but I've read and watched several and still don't really understand how to move the numbers where I need them to go without destroying what I have solved. I'm kind of past the point of trying to understand. Slide puzzles and number puzzles etc. have sort of always just been beyond me. My mind simply does not work this way, clearly. Wah-wah I'm big dum-dum.

Anyway, if anyone's willing to take my save file and solve this for me, I would highly appreciate that. I'm happy to give something in return, if it's within my ability.

2 answers to this question

• Global Mods
26 minutes ago, Violyte said:

I understand that there's guides upon guides that explain how this puzzle works, but I've read and watched several and still don't really understand how to move the numbers where I need them to go without destroying what I have solved. I'm kind of past the point of trying to understand. Slide puzzles and number puzzles etc. have sort of always just been beyond me. My mind simply does not work this way, clearly. Wah-wah I'm big dum-dum.

Anyway, if anyone's willing to take my save file and solve this for me, I would highly appreciate that. I'm happy to give something in return, if it's within my ability.

If you want to flat out skip the puzzle with an NG+ star, load this save file from this post, and load into your current save. There should be a Silver NG+ star that will allow you to skip the puzzle, and claim the rewards.
Chances are you won't get much more support with it, if you've already started it, as it could take quite awhile. 
https://www.rebornevo.com/forums/topic/62771-pokemon-reborn-100-save-file-completion-save/

I’m a bit late; I hope that you were able to solve this issue and go on with the game.

If that’s not the case, I would be happy to give you step by step instructions starting from the configuration you are in (it doesn’t have to be the standard one), or solve it directly on your save file for you. 

PS: the point of sliding puzzles is that you can’t progress completely linearly – to get closer to your goal, you need to disrupt what you already have. The point is to do this in a controlled way, so that you can recover it afterwards.