Does using any of the following pokemon from a trade early ruin difficulty?

LantisScientia

So I was given three pokemon for my run, a drought vulpix, an umbreon and a sheer force toucannon. I was wondering if this would trivialize important fights, especially toucannon (since vulpix and eevee are available via codes). Does anyone have an opinion on this? Ideally I wanted to use favorites rather than random stuff but I don't want to ruin the difficulty curve either

How early are we talking? Because all of them can technically be gotten relatively early (before your 6th badge). I can think of a few fights where Drought would be really strong, but for the most part I don't imagine that any of these 3 would make every single fight easy or anything, especially since after a certain point you get so many options that the game is hard enough regardless.

10 minutes ago, Rendolf said:

How early are we talking? Because all of them can technically be gotten relatively early (before your 6th badge). I can think of a few fights where Drought would be really strong, but for the most part I don't imagine that any of these 3 would make every single fight easy or anything, especially since after a certain point you get so many options that the game is hard enough regardless.

After the second badge, I'm right at the Borealis fight. Toucannon seems strong but still dies pretty fast, umbreon is good and vulpix is almost useless.