wanting a central source of reborn's dialogue

primrose

not sure if this is a dumb question of me, but better to ask and have an answer than remain clueless!

i've been pondering whether to attempt a novelization style fanfiction of reborn, since my love language is writing and this game has been something i've loved for the last 9+ years. the biggest practical hurdle that's occurred to me is the inclusion of canon dialogue. i think i will lose my mind if i ever try to write scenes with a painstaking textbox-by-textbox replay of the game just to have canon-accurate content. it would be a lot kinder to my mental health if ctrl-f and copy-pasting were the option i had instead.

if anyone knows of a nice document, instructions on how to find said document, and/or an extremely comprehensive video playlist of game cutscenes and character interactions throughout the entirety of pokemon reborn, i would greatly appreciate learning of it. <3

11 hours ago, primrose said:

👀

that may be a game-changer. thank you so much for sharing this!

Enjoy. The manager has its own intl.txt file, but it is outdated. I have extracted the text file from the latest version using RPG Maker, if you need it.