Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Eevee event :/

Shadowfoxhound

Question

15 answers to this question

The weather needs to be windy and it has to be at night as far as I know. If you tried with windy, it probaby wasn't night. Although, I never found Eevee... Only a TM. Is there a separate route in the cave that leads to Eevee or what?

About the TM. In the first room , go left. You'll come to a room with the train track going in all 4 directions. Now look at the stray rocks around the room. You might notice that they all tend to be around a single side of the room. Go in that direction. Keep doing that until you come to a room with a mining rock, the TM for trick room, and another one of those Gray Doors with the big X on them. How are we to get those open anyway? I'm guessing we can't in the current update?

My personal prediction is that the doors have a connection to the Cite-Arc d'Astre (probably misspelled that). When the door to it is opened with the four crystal keys, the other doors would open as well. As for what's behind them, I can't really think of anything. Legendaries mabye?