Semi-theme team suggestions?

Alice Bell

So maybe I shouldn’t be focusing this hard but my brain screams ‘stick to the character’ so…

this is my first run of Reborn but I kinda want to theme my team a bit after my pc (using Alice). Since she has a gothic Lolita aesthetic I figured I’d just lean towards generally ‘elegant’ mons; but I need a bit of help settling on what to look for. (Note that I just beat Corey so I understand if some stuff isn’t available yet.

at the moment the three I’ve (mostly) settled on are Alolan Ninetales (my starter), Gothitelle and Aevian Mismagius (used a password). Missy can be swapped out if needed. Ideally I want a fire/water/grass core and something that can mega-evolve.

thoughts? Also thanks in advance anyone who does indulge me on this silliness.

Well I've gotta say I do something similar so I will give you a few suggestions with as little spoilers as possible: Finneon (You can catch one in the Lower Peridot Ward in a house with a pool using an old rod), Petilil (You can catch one in Obsidia Ward during sunny weather at the same place you fought the first Tangrowth) and a little later on you have a sidequest with Aqua and Magma Gangs, if you choose to join Aqua gang you will get a Ponyta (I do believe it is somewhat elegant) when progressing through the sidequest.

Those are the suggestions I have for the point in the game you are currently in, but for the other mons you will get access to later in the game I would say: Chandelure, Mega Absol/Mega Gardevoir, Frosslass, Nidoqueen, Mienshao, Florges, Aurorus.

Hope I helped at least a little. When You will progress through I will provide You with locations some other mons that fit the elegant category in some way. Have fun!

I second Mega Absol as the mega. It fits Alice's colour scheme well.

Other suggestions:

• Tsareena
  • Vaporeon
  • Espeon
  • Delphox
  • Mightyena
  • Swellow
  • Roserade
  • Milotic
  • Mienshao
  • Froslass
  • Gorebyss
  • Vespiquen
  • Honchkrow
  • Serperior
  • Liepard
  • Leavanny
  • Zoroark
  • Sigiliyph
  • Jellicent
  • Bisharp
  • Volcarona
  • Meowstic
  • Aromatisse
  • Noivern
  • Lycanroc

Thanks for the suggestions-

I finally decided on Alolan Ninetales, Rapidash, Tsareena, Milotic, Gothitelle and Mega Absol as my main team. (Though it’ll be a bit before I get Milotic and Absol. Part of me just wants to get my hands on them through other means).

Currently using Gorebyss and Medicham in my last two slots, since Absol and Feebas/Milotic are so far into the game. (At the Noel fight now). I plan to get my hands on a Mienshao and Lycanroc when I can, as well as a few others. I do want SOME flexibility