Lab Starter Help

Tengri

Help choosing Starter  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Better Fire Starter, Fennekin or Tepig?

• Tepig
    • Fennekin

Planning to use a Rain Dance team for the majority of the game if possible. Current idea posted below.

Rockruff/Steadfast

-Planning to use him as coverage and physical bruiser/pivot once Rockruff evolves preferrably into his midnight form, not to mention if there is early Z-move access I can destroy terrain effects on demand.

Noivern/Infiltrator

-Dragon coverage and Wall breaker, not to mention hurricane+rain dance synergy makes this an easy pick imo.

Fire Starter?

-Probably the hardest slot for me to fill at the moment with my limited knowledge. I know Charmander would make easy work of most non-fairy mons early game with dragon rage but I would assume there's a lot of cons to choosing everyone's favorite Gen 1 starter in this game as with most hacks I've played. The bulk of tepig's forms have me leaning that way for a temporary wall but nothing really seems to synergize with rain dance for the fire starters (go figure right? )

Ludicolo/Swift Swim

-Swift Swimmer and sweeper should be able to do well with most casual threats.

Gengar/Levitate

-Thinking about having it be my "bizarre" Rain dancer, paired with thunder, hex and toxic was thinking it would work well for a few areas that might not normally have this set up in mind. 

Croagunk/Dry Skin

-Standard set-up sweeper imo, but we'll see since it already has some cool moves thanks to the devs.

Gengar/Levitate

-Thinking about having it be my "bizarre" Rain dancer, paired with thunder, hex and toxic was thinking it would work well for a few areas that might not normally have this set up in mind. 

uhhh Gengar no longer have Levitate since gen 7 though