Help Kyogre does not appear even with the Crawli's gym method

Donaldshine

As said in the title . I did not gave the Magma Stone so i already have Magma Drift . 

I Did Valor Mountain Until the fight against Sharon and Eli and then Venam went to the top with Melia. 

Maybe it is the reason the Crawli's gym method for this glicth does not work . 

Is Amber going to die if i don't fight Kyogre ? 

She won't die but you will lose relationship points with her and Tesla if I'm correct.

And yeah I think doing the battle with Sharon and Eli might've locked you out by doing that? If you want to save Amber anyway I'd recommend rolling back to a safe before the fight and probably before actually entering Valor Mountain and see if it works then.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Rozetheeuwu said:

She won't die but you will lose relationship points with her and Tesla if I'm correct.

And yeah I think doing the battle with Sharon and Eli might've locked you out by doing that? If you want to save Amber anyway I'd recommend rolling back to a safe before the fight and probably before actually entering Valor Mountain and see if it works then.

meeting Venam at the top already locked us out of Kyogre fight if I remember correctly, so yea either roll with relationship cut or go to a backup to resolve

• Like 1