Jeb's Alternate Forms (for Reborn and Rejuvenation)

EmperorOfManJebBush

Sorry if this is unrelated to your mod, but what mod is "PokemonField.rb" and what does it to? It seems to be breaking some things with the game. i.e. I just got to the first Rift Gyrados fight and it wasn't in its Rift form. It was just a regular Gyrados. After removing that mod, the game seems to be working properly now.

Edit: It was also allowing me to use HMs outside of battle without even needing the HM, so long as I had the badge to use it. e.g. I beat Venam and was able to use Rock Smash without needing to acquire the TM first or having any of my Pokemon know it.

Edit 2: Nvm, found out what it is. Seems the QoL Pickup Mod isn't working for 13.05.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just letting you know that some moves aren't working properly (at least for Rejuvenation). I haven't tested with much other than Ceaseless Edge, but that move is only setting up Spikes and not doing any damage to Pokemon.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey man, I know you haven't responded in a while, but can I use your Rejuvenation version and edit the map files myself to put your forms in the base game's overworld? Rather than having them be in a separate map.

Hey, so I'm about to release my version of your mod that includes your forms in the game's overworld, but I also made a few personal balancing changes with some of your variants since I considered a few of them a bit OP. Is that alright with you? If you'd like, I'll revert them back.

On 3/21/2023 at 8:13 AM, AsNKrysis said:

Hey, so I'm about to release my version of your mod that includes your forms in the game's overworld, but I also made a few personal balancing changes with some of your variants since I considered a few of them a bit OP. Is that alright with you? If you'd like, I'll revert them back.

No its fine I dont know how to balance things so i appreciate a second opinion. I would just like to know the changes if possible.

On 3/22/2023 at 10:20 AM, EmperorOfManJebBush said:

No its fine I dont know how to balance things so i appreciate a second opinion. I would just like to know the changes if possible.

I'll be sure to include a list of changes that I made in a txt file in the mod, and I'll give proper descriptions of each form. But they weren't anything too major, mostly just some slight adjustment to stats (to not make some Alternate forms have bloated stats in comparison to their regular counterparts), a few tweaks to abilities for a few Pokemon, and removing some moves from learnsets. I wanted to try my best to stay in line with the vision you had for these Pokemon, but I didn't want them to be too overpowered in some regards (like giving signature moves to them). I'll hopefully be uploading the mod tonight if you want to check out what I changed.

Hey man, so I uploaded the mod and included a text file of all the forms, their stat distributions, and movesets. If there's anything you'd prefer to change or be reverted back to, just let me know. Thank you so much for these wonderful forms btw! 

• 9 months later...