How to change softreset shortkey

Rozetheeuwu

To keep things simple, it's my f12 key is one of my sound keys and because of that it won't soft reset when I click f12 and I don't see it in the config thingy so if it's possible to change that I'd love to know how, thanks. uwu. (I could change my keyboard so that other keys will be for my sound, but to change that just for a game is a bit much)

• Global Mods
2 minutes ago, Rozetheeuwu said:

To keep things simple, it's my f12 key is one of my sound keys and because of that it won't soft reset when I click f12 and I don't see it in the config thingy so if it's possible to change that I'd love to know how, thanks. uwu. (I could change my keyboard so that other keys will be for my sound, but to change that just for a game is a bit much)

Try FN + F12

• Global Mods
10 minutes ago, Rozetheeuwu said:

didn't work :(

Okay, try FN + ESC (this will make it so that the volume down key will require the FN key to be pressed at the same time, usually recommended for games that use the F# keys).

And then try F12.

1 hour ago, Dred said:

Okay, try FN + ESC (this will make it so that the volume down key will require the FN key to be pressed at the same time, usually recommended for games that use the F# keys).

And then try F12.

It works after all (sometimes, at least), thank you so much!

10 hours ago, Dred said:

And then try F12.

Hi, sorry to bother you but I can't get it to work anymore?  managed to get it to work twice but now if I try FN+ESC and then F12 it won't work

• Global Mods
4 hours ago, Rozetheeuwu said:

Hi, sorry to bother you but I can't get it to work anymore?  managed to get it to work twice but now if I try FN+ESC and then F12 it won't work

You probably set it back to default, try fn + esc again and see if it works.