monotpye bug run part 2 (florinia)

diobrande

So after some bridge acion we uncock the east side of the city we go to slums to find some girl but victoria says we should battle so why not?She sents out ralts and i sent out dustox i sent ralts in to another dimension with venoshock next was pichu that after 3 venoshocks also goes down her ace torracat is out and i didnt have surskit so i switch in to joltic and paralized it while he used bulk up then after a electro web my little bug meets his demise and goes down so i sent pinecko who uses the explosion after torracat was paralizded last for her was pancham but he does not stand a chanse agients the rest of my team and we win :D After we exit the slums we go to obisia take the surski out of the box and meet this blue hair girl she looks weak and there is no way that shes one of the strongest gym leaders anyway she wants to help this poplio and then Next is everybody favotite gay cain comes to save the day. He send his alolan grimer to help poplio and cautches it and then he chanllange us to a battle first is alolan grimer vs surskit i swich out to a joltick while grimer uses bite after 3 electro webs he goes down and cain send out cubon this pice of shit will evolve in to alolan marowak which is a fire type and thats not good for us but for now surskit takes it out with a bublebeamnext is poplio and we send out jotick after electro web we take icy wind then aqua yet ad jolic is dead but surskit finishs this of with quick atack last is nidorino so swich to dustox and two psybeams is enouth to take him out. We go for a walk in a park but there are the metors grounts there so we trash trahs them. Oh crap i forgot to tell you about the pokemon i couch here is a list of them
-venonat
-AND THE REST OF NOBODY 
In this secion there is no other mon other that the venonat so yea moving on.
This is the first pulse battle so lets se how this went we start with surskit and after 2 qa surskit goes down so we send butterfree and after 3 turns  silver wind is enouth to beat it the best atack he had on butterfree was acid spray so yae we didnt really have much problem.
So we go to next gym but fern things hes cool (hes not) and block us after a few battles we need to fight him but i just sweep him with fury cutter from kricketot so the gym is a grass type one mixed with sand stategy so lets see what we can do 
TEAM
Joltic
-bug bite
-electro web
-absorb
-thunder wave
Trash warmadam
-hiden power
-quider dance
-bug bite
-Confusion
Kricketot
-fury cutter
-absorb
-strugle bug
-sing
Butterfree
-sleep powder
-silver wind
-gust
- psybeam
Ariados
-sword dance
-shadow sneak
-poison sting
-night shade
Dustox
-venoshock 
-poison powder
-moonlight
-psybeam
The battle starts with me leading joltic and paralizing her maraktus the i swich to a warmadam and start seting up to plus3 while she swich o her ferroseed he cant do much and 3 hiden powers are enouth the the vradili comes out and im not stong enought to beat it so i just did some deamage and lest warmadam faint i sned out jolic and use thunder wave then die to a smach down i send out butterfree and use the silver wind AND GET OMNI BOST BABYYYYY
 The rest of her team is a joke to butterfree we gust frorinia in to a dictorcian world and we get the second badge. that was chapter 2 so see all when i beat the best grill in this game(shelly)
So bey bey for now