monotpye bug run part 1 (Julia)

diobrande

Hellow today i started doing a monotype bug chanllange so lest get to it.

RULES:

only bug types in battle.

i can catch other mons for egg moves and battles like solaris ( you need to beat him to get true ending and im going for it).

no items in battle only held items are allow.

THE RUN.

JULIA:

so there is not a bug type started (sad) so i pick  squirtle beacose surskit gets hypro pump as a egg move.

i catch every bug that was available and i tried to make the best team for first team meteor fights and the team was 

-butterfree

-dustox

-kricketune

-pineco

-surskit

-beautifly 

when i started this chanllange i knew this is not going to be easy but as a alpha male that love bug types on my side was one thing: early evolucion.

But my bugs where going to get outoffens pretty fast by pretty much every thing but i was lucky enough to get from one of the buildings joltick (you can get it or grubbin so i was lucky beacose ganvantulea is pretty pog) so when this mf is going to evolve he is going to be sticy web lead but for now hes on the bench chilling with burmy and spinarak in the box (i have 2 burmy one male one female. the female one is going to be key to julia strategy).

So i and jerk also know as fern beat out the crap of them and oh? why i didnt tell you about the fern fight? 

This game has a lot of battles and im not gonna just tell you about every one of them if they where not difficult or anything im not going to tell you that i jest sweep him with kricketune oh i did it... welp moving on

after beating aster and eclipse and  doing some side quests we are going to beat the crap out of julia so heres the team that i used

trash form wormadam

-protect

-quiver dance

-bug bite

-hiden power

dustox

-moonlight

-confusion

-poison powder

-venoshock

kricketune

-struggle bug

-absorb

-sing

-fury cutter

butterfree

-silver wind

-sleep powder

-psybeam

-gust

joltick

-absorb

-electro web

-thunder wave

-bug bite

pinecko

-take down

-rapid spin

-self destruct

-bug bite

what i did in this fight?

Well set up to plus 6 speed special atack and special defens with wormadam and sweeep. Julia is the first gym leader so i didnt relly thing this was going to be a problem but so it goes

this was first secion and im going to edit this when i beat flobot (florinia) so bey bey for now 

Edited by diobrande
gram