Zygarde deconstruct

hornynkz

• Global Mods
4 hours ago, hornynkz said:

When I deconstruct my 1st 10% Zygarde, it says "10 Cells acquried", but my Cell Cube has still the same amount. Is this normal?

Yes, deconstructing doesn't duplicate cells, it just changes the value of cells you have and haven't used. Meaning you have 10 more that can be used. 

oh so the first zygarde didnt cost me any cells? I am pretty sure I paid 10 for it.

Otherwise I dont understand your point. II have 40 cells and a Zygarde. I deconstruct. Now I have 40 cells and no Zygarde. Then I construct. I have 30 cells and a Zygarde.

• 1 month later...
On 8/17/2022 at 12:59 PM, hornynkz said:

oh so the first zygarde didnt cost me any cells? I am pretty sure I paid 10 for it.

Otherwise I dont understand your point. II have 40 cells and a Zygarde. I deconstruct. Now I have 40 cells and no Zygarde. Then I construct. I have 30 cells and a Zygarde.

Your cells will be 40 regardless on that example, the thing is 40 active cells => 30 active cells (total cells still 40, the other 10 is set to inactive) + Zygarde