This is totally not a re-introduction of myself

ArgenHyuu

Hey there.

I'm Carlo (you can call me this or by my username), I've been playing Reborn since e16, and made an account here 5 years ago. Went inactive in almost all of my online accounts due to work and personal life. Might not be online here much, but I did join the Reborn discord server just earlier so I'll be lurking there most of the time (surprising that the Discord server doesn't have an intro channel).

Some things about me: I'm not as much into Pokemon as I used to be, sadly. Lately I'm enjoying Fire Emblem and Genshin Impact (more on the latter since I can play it on mobile). I'm working as a software engineer, and in my 20's. I'm Asian (Filipino, to be exact), bisexual, single, and currently working my way to become fit and healthy. I work from Mondays to Fridays, and I just usually play games or do random stuff during the weekends.

If you wanna know more, just ask (as long as it's not too personal). Hope we get along :)

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...