Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Silvally

Dark Ninja

Question

9 answers to this question

2 hours ago, Dark Ninja said:

so i just got TypeNull and idk what to train it in... do i EV train it in speed and attack or Special attack?

Really depends on what you want to do with it. Not knowing your team the best forms are generally Steel and Fairy, both of which can run defensive support sets pretty well, with HP investment and then some speed, some spdef, some phys def, depending on your needs. Alternatively you can shoot for a Swords Dance set and just max out attack and speed. A focus on special attack is generally not that great, because special / mixed silvallies are better off running the defensive spread to fill the support role with stuff like Parting Shot, U-turn, Thunder Wave, Toxic, Defog, stuff like that

19 hours ago, LilyX said:

Really depends on what you want to do with it. Not knowing your team the best forms are generally Steel and Fairy, both of which can run defensive support sets pretty well, with HP investment and then some speed, some spdef, some phys def, depending on your needs. Alternatively you can shoot for a Swords Dance set and just max out attack and speed. A focus on special attack is generally not that great, because special / mixed silvallies are better off running the defensive spread to fill the support role with stuff like Parting Shot, U-turn, Thunder Wave, Toxic, Defog, stuff like that

hmm

19 hours ago, LilyX said:

that's my team along wiht all usable other usable mons... im about to enter agate and i heard i could get rotom but idk where or how... i'd be glad if u could point out some good mons i missed... so judging by my pokemon pool what EVs should i train my Type:null in?

team.png

4 hours ago, Dark Ninja said:

that's my team along wiht all usable other usable mons... im about to enter agate and i heard i could get rotom but idk where or how... i'd be glad if u could point out some good mons i missed... so judging by my pokemon pool what EVs should i train my Type:null in?

team.png

Yea, set up Type: Null is cool too, but comes with the huge downside of lacking the flexibility that Silvally brings, which in-game can be very nice. Regarding good Pokémon you missed I can't really help, because I'm really bad at remembering when you get what.  I personally am a big Ampharos fan until after you beat a certain leader in the Agate Circus (Max Spdef bulk with Cotton Guard, and maybe Charge Beam). Now just looking at your team, I'd say Silvally-Dark could be a nice fit currently. But the problem is, I don't remember when you get access to Swords Dance, but iirc it's gonna be a while. So imo just give your Silvally HP and then some combination of Def and SpD, and make it a Pivot with Parting Shot, Multi Attack, Coverage (has access to the Pledge Moves that you can teach it in the circus), and then Toxic / Twave when you get them

34 minutes ago, LilyX said:

Yea, set up Type: Null is cool too, but comes with the huge downside of lacking the flexibility that Silvally brings, which in-game can be very nice. Regarding good Pokémon you missed I can't really help, because I'm really bad at remembering when you get what.  I personally am a big Ampharos fan until after you beat a certain leader in the Agate Circus (Max Spdef bulk with Cotton Guard, and maybe Charge Beam). Now just looking at your team, I'd say Silvally-Dark could be a nice fit currently. But the problem is, I don't remember when you get access to Swords Dance, but iirc it's gonna be a while. So imo just give your Silvally HP and then some combination of Def and SpD, and make it a Pivot with Parting Shot, Multi Attack, Coverage (has access to the Pledge Moves that you can teach it in the circus), and then Toxic / Twave when you get them

hold on i spent the entire day doing side quests and breeding i got much more "usable" mons now judge after that 

box.png

3 hours ago, Dark Ninja said:

hold on i spent the entire day doing side quests and breeding i got much more "usable" mons now judge after that 

box.png

So you want to build a team out of those? Does Silvally have to be on it? (Because despite being a legendary, it's not actually that great)