Looking for an aggronite to trade for

suntrix1

i was in the middle of breeding aron, trying to get perfect ivs and i got a shiny one and decided to level it up to see how shiny mega aggron looked. Afterwards i put it in the pc still holding the mega stone and continued with breeding, i release all the rejects everytime the box gets full and well i deleted the mega stone without knowing, having already saved a bunch of times, i can't seem to open a different save so im trying to search and see if i can trade for one instead. I would trade what i can.

• Global Mods
1 hour ago, suntrix1 said:

i was in the middle of breeding aron, trying to get perfect ivs and i got a shiny one and decided to level it up to see how shiny mega aggron looked. Afterwards i put it in the pc still holding the mega stone and continued with breeding, i release all the rejects everytime the box gets full and well i deleted the mega stone without knowing, having already saved a bunch of times, i can't seem to open a different save so im trying to search and see if i can trade for one instead. I would trade what i can.

Send your save file and I'll just add it back onto your game.